PheroTalk

PheroTalk (http://www.pheromonetalk.com/)
-   Introductions - New Users, Say "Hello" Today and Get $25! (http://www.pheromonetalk.com/introductions-new-users-say-hello-today-and-get-25-.html)
-   -   Hey from Texas. Looking to test and experiment with IShine and TUTH. M/30 (http://www.pheromonetalk.com/hey-texas-looking-test-experiment-ishine-73783.html)

jonsn0w August 17th, 2017 05:42 PM

Hey from Texas. Looking to test and experiment with IShine and TUTH. M/30

Hi there, I'm from Texas and a huge game of thrones fan.

I'm 31 years old and want to experiment a bit with pheromones after doing a bit of reading on them.

Looking to try out some instant shine and tuth too :D

Let me know if you have any first timer tips

mobocaster August 17th, 2017 06:20 PM

re: Hey from Texas. Looking to test and experiment with IShine and TUTH. M/30

Welcome. :)

At thirty one, those are both a good choice. IS - for all round feelgood/social use and TUTH for more full-on sexual situations.

If you want something for more broad-based/general use, you might want to consider Ammo as a more balanced attractant or a status product like IG. :)

The best first-time top I would give is to start by trying each product at a range of doses in different situations before you start mixing them - that way you begin to get a feel for how each product works for you as an individual and helps you understand how they work together.

jonsn0w August 17th, 2017 06:45 PM

re: Hey from Texas. Looking to test and experiment with IShine and TUTH. M/30

That's a great suggestion! Thanks mobocaster.

Dee A August 19th, 2017 06:55 AM

Re: Hey from Texas. Looking to test and experiment with IShine and TUTH. M/30

Welcome to PheromoneTalk, jonsn0w!

Finally, winter has come. :)

I'm a fan of GoT too. That's maybe the reason why I issued first your introductory GC, before asking you the basics. :)

What's your goal with pheromones? Care to tell us more about you? Your personality will really help the community members to understand a bit of you and offer you other recommendations based on it. :)

Happy Pheroingz! :)

================
Disclosure: I've edited your thread title from "Hey from Texas" to "Hey from Texas. Looking to test and experiment with IShine and TUTH. M/30" for topic clarity and forum readability. It'll also generate more "reads" to your thread. If you want to opt-out simply let me know. Thank you!

justintime469 August 23rd, 2017 09:27 PM

Re: Hey from Texas. Looking to test and experiment with IShine and TUTH. M/30

Hi jonsn0w!

Welcome to the site. I agree with the above suggestions. The very best if you could would be to tool at the Men`s Into Kit because you would get everything including MX297 and A314B spray to! This way there would be no guess work. But if you want a few to start with I agree with the above.

For broad use Ammo would be the best choice for attraction and is good for day use. I would look at this one for sure. My very first order was TUTH, Ammo, and IShine in fact.

All 3 of these should work good together to. I would start with testing Ammo to get to your sweetspot and should be 2-3 sprays should be about right, but of course you will have to test to see what is best for you.

I would then try the IShine and dial this one in and should be close to 2 sprays and again you would have to test. Then try a combo of Ammo/IShine. This is one of the best and most effective combos to make and you can`t go wrong.

Then later on when a woman feels more comfortable try to add some TUTH and this one is powerful so stay low 1/2 spray increments is what I would try.

Good luck!!!