PheroTalk

PheroTalk (http://www.pheromonetalk.com/)
-   Introductions - New Users, Say "Hello" Today and Get $25! (http://www.pheromonetalk.com/introductions-new-users-say-hello-today-and-get-25-.html)
-   -   Newb, meeting old love interest. What's the best Pheromone Combo for this? M/22 (http://www.pheromonetalk.com/newb-meeting-old-love-interest-whats-73773.html)

Averio August 10th, 2017 08:54 PM

Newb, meeting old love interest. What's the best Pheromone Combo for this? M/22

Hello guys and gals,
I'm a 22yo male looking for some advice. I knew this girl in high school and we always had a thing for each other but neither of us were ever single at the same time. She moves to Australia after school and I move out of our home state. Fast forward to now and we're both back for a couple weeks. She asked me out to get coffee and catch up. What would be a good scent for this type of scenario? There's already some mutual attraction, and she took the initiative to ask me out. Is there something to just add a little bit of spice but not be too overpowering? Thanks in advance!

Jdub August 10th, 2017 11:18 PM

re: Newb, meeting old love interest. What's the best Pheromone Combo for this? M/22

Yes try summer ammo.

Averio August 10th, 2017 11:48 PM

re: Newb, meeting old love interest. What's the best Pheromone Combo for this? M/22

Thanks! That was what I was thinking of trying after reading about the options on here a bit.

Jdub August 11th, 2017 01:50 AM

Yes ammo is a good general attraction product. It has sexuality and it is social. Very good option. The summer ammo is just ammo but designed for younger men.

Averio August 11th, 2017 08:05 AM

So I'm thinking about getting Instant Shine and Ammo to test out and start with. Waiting on the gift card though as I don't have a ton of expendable income at the moment. It seems IS and Ammo are good starters. Anyone had good personal experiences with a combination of these? I plan on starting them out separately though to see how each makes me feel.

Dee A August 12th, 2017 08:02 AM

Re: Newb, meeting old love interest. What's the best Pheromone Combo for this? M/22

Welcome to PheromoneTalk, averio. :)

I'm glad you already found the GC I sent you earlier.

And AMMO indeed is an excellent choice. :)

Happy Pheroing! :)

==============
Disclosure: I've edited your thread title from "Newb, meeting old love interest." to "Newb, meeting old love interest. What's the best Pheromone Combo for this? M/22" for topic clarity and forum readability. It'll also generate more "reads" to your thread. If you want to opt-out simply let me know. Thank you!

mobocaster August 14th, 2017 06:33 PM

Re: Newb, meeting old love interest. What's the best Pheromone Combo for this? M/22

How are you looking to proceed when you meet her? That could well help determine the sort of mix you choose.

Ammo/IS is indeed a good all round pleasant/feelgood/sexy/masculine mix and yes, in your early 20s, probably the best choice.

However, if there was already a good amount of unresolved attraction/sexual tension between you and you want to send a very direct sexual message, you might want to add-in some TUTH, or use TUTH/IS instead but if you want to push your longer-term LTR qualities, you could use some IG or possibly ,if she's a quality kind of girl, use IG or maybe even a little bit of A314 to underline the Ammo.

Averio August 15th, 2017 09:18 AM

Thanks for the suggestions guys! I only got Ammo to start because IS was out of stock when I ordered. Will report back with results.

mobocaster August 15th, 2017 11:53 AM

That's fine - you don't have to mix products and Ammo is one of the best suited for standalone use.

It is also the case that using products one at a time is the best way to get to grips with pheros - once you have an idea of how each one works for you, you can then introduce others or move-on to something else.

justintime469 August 23rd, 2017 01:05 AM

Hi Averio!

Which version of Ammo did you get S.Ammo or Regular?

Being on a tight budget I was going to tell you to forget the IShine for now and get the S.Ammo, and in place of what you would have spent on the IShine get the TUTH and IH(in 5ML size).

But either Ammo is a great choice, so you have no worries as it is balanced. With what you have make sure to test it to get it dialed is what I would do, and then once you have the best dose dialed in then meet up with her and let us know what happens!!!