PheroTalk

PheroTalk (http://www.pheromonetalk.com/)
-   MEN's Pheromone Advice, Tricks and Tips (http://www.pheromonetalk.com/men-s-pheromone-advice-tricks-and-tips.html)
-   -   Stealth Ammo just as good? (http://www.pheromonetalk.com/stealth-ammo-just-good-73598.html)

ocantu1987 May 15th, 2017 11:37 PM

Stealth Ammo just as good?

I just bought stealth ammo and want to ask if it is the same or as good as regular ammo? I plan on using my own cologne to spray over the pheromones.

Spectrum May 16th, 2017 08:03 AM

Re: Stealth Ammo just as good?

I have still to test it. But please post your findings on this

Dee A May 18th, 2017 08:48 AM

It is the same. Just without the fragrance. :)

justintime469 May 20th, 2017 01:37 AM

I actually got the Stealth and regular Ammo and both work just as good pheromone wise. In fact I like the Stealth much better because it gives you so many more options to make the scent anyway you want really with a cover scent. What was interesting is when I first got it and sprayed 1 spray of the regular version not the 2X or heavy, my wife right away picks up on the Erone and Enone. After getting this in the stealth I can see why it needs to be the 10% scent strength to mask these particular mones.

You might just have to play around with your cover scent dose because of the natural scent of these 2, but I can vouch that it does work just as good and lasts just as long as the regular Ammo version. Actually with a nice cologne that lasts a long time with good sillage I have actually got more hits than the regular version and I think it is just because the FF21 scent can be overbearing to some, as I am getting older I am finding out more the younger crowd likes this scent over the older crowd like 35+.

I use midnight for men by Bath&Body works and I typically spray the stealth and let set up for a good 5 minutes and then spray my cologne over each app point. What I like is the stealth blends very well with just about anything and tends to actually enhance a good cologne to.

So I almost always now go with all stealth on everything now and the only ones I keep with a scent is the A314 with the EO`s in it because whatever they use everyone loves as far as the scent.

What I would do is test the Ammo and start low like 1 spray and then let dry and then test your cologne over it. It might be a good idea to have a friend or someone you can trust to do a sniff test to help you dial in the right amount of scent. I am sure each cologne would be different. My midnight is not very strong and powerful so I can use more than some other colognes.

I hope this helps you out and if you have any more questions just ask and good to see you around again Latina Hunter ;)

On a side note if you get anytime and are browsing around maybe you can check out Jdub and my joint journal The Race Code and offer your advice and thoughts some day.

SirDuffington May 22nd, 2017 08:20 PM

My friend just got stealth and has had great success with it. Lots of affection.