PheroTalk

PheroTalk (http://www.pheromonetalk.com/)
-   MEN's Pheromone Advice, Tricks and Tips (http://www.pheromonetalk.com/men-s-pheromone-advice-tricks-and-tips.html)
-   -   MX395- No apologies (http://www.pheromonetalk.com/mx395-no-apologies-46275.html)

RisenAlpha October 28th, 2010 04:00 PM

MX395- No apologies

Testor:

Black male
married
Early 30's
6'2
200 lbs
Athletic build
Middle class lifestyle
Personality: ENTP (Visionary)

Product: Mx395 1-2 sprays by itself
Venues: work, shopping, home, kids birthday party
Testing method: Tested every other day. Testing points include front of neck, back of neck, and forearms.
Details in my journal: http://www.pheromonetalk.com/mens-jo...a-43482-9.html

Self effects: I felt this one from the first spray. I felt it's deviousness. :)

Effects on others: Where do I start? Men give a lot of respect even at one spray. No conflicts or confrontations. Women initiate conversations. It seems to pull women even from a distance of 10'. Literally it pulls them towards you. If they can't come to you, they will wait eagerly until you come to them while maintaining eye contact. Most women hold eye gaze well with just one spray. Lot's of solid flirtation. No giddiness or childishness.

My thoughts:
Good: This is a mone that turns girls into women. Women are more feminine immediately. It's like they feel ok to be a woman. I love wearing this and just watching women enjoy their femininity. It also seems to allow for empathic conversation. The connection is immediate. 395 is very masculine and does not apologize for being masculine. I think this is what allows both the wearer and women to be free.

Bad: I did have one rough encounter with a female coworker. She is also a moner. When I came into the room where she was, she immediately reacted in a negative way. She said that my look was inappropriate. LOL. She walked away from me, but was later surprised by her behavior. I thought it was funny. Appeared to be to sexual in the first encounter. Did not get the same reaction on other testing days.

Conclusion: I still need to test at higher sprays. MX395 is a winner in my book. This is what I would expect of a sexual mix. However I had no problem wearing throughout the day. It's my favorite mix so far.

rolandcubed October 28th, 2010 04:54 PM

Re: MX395- No apologies

Cool stuff, I just want to point out your usage of the word "feminism" is incorrect.
Femininity is the word you're looking for.

I'm still in college. This thing bugs me. Feminism is the movement for the equal rights of women.

P51Mustang October 28th, 2010 05:53 PM

Love MX395

I shelved it though, we don't even know if they're going to make this mix for further testing.

samuraitea October 28th, 2010 07:51 PM

Dang good stuff! So p51, they might discontinue this mx? This looks mad fun to rest! I'm about to work in retail warehouse stores like bjs, sams club, costco selling a product, this found fun for attracting female costumers

TheBoogieMan October 28th, 2010 08:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by P51Mustang (Post 369989)
Love MX395

I shelved it though, we don't even know if they're going to make this mix for further testing.

Good idea.

P51Mustang October 28th, 2010 08:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by samuraitea (Post 370014)
Dang good stuff! So p51, they might discontinue this mx? This looks mad fun to rest! I'm about to work in retail warehouse stores like bjs, sams club, costco selling a product, this found fun for attracting female costumers

I'm not AD

I'm just thinking once this testing is over would they consider making it. Not that I'm against AD's mission but it might be produced by the creator of the mix. You never know I just learned to hold onto some MX's I like just incase anything happens and I have enough of it for occasions I really know the mixes will shine.