PheroTalk

PheroTalk (http://www.pheromonetalk.com/)
-   Parfum (http://www.pheromonetalk.com/parfum.html)
-   -   Agarscents Bazaar (http://www.pheromonetalk.com/agarscents-bazaar-29308.html)

dapg01 March 16th, 2009 12:07 AM

Agarscents Bazaar

Hey guys and gals,
I was wondering if anyone is familiar with the agarscents bazaar scents, specially the parfums/colognes. I like a lot of their descriptions and they seem like a quality company, but their prices are quite high even for samples.
If anyone has had any experience with them feel free to share it!

abubakr al misky March 16th, 2009 06:12 AM

Re: Agarscents Bazaar

I own or have sampled a good amount of their stuff. I own all of their Musks and also own their white ambergris and dehn misk maliki supreme. I have sampled many of thier Ouds and many of their mixes (Mukhallat). as far as thier sprays go then the only one I have sampled is their Ambergris White. It is the same as the oil just in the spray form. The fragrance is amazing. I have about 6 or 7 ambergris oil infusions or tinctures and with out a doubt agarscents is the best. There is no animal note at all. Pure oceanic/incense and unlike anything I have smelled. It is just as complex as a perfume yet it is a single scent. They are very pricey but with out a doubt they are amongst the best in quality. The prices are high but for instance if you had an Oud oil or musk then you only need a half of a drop which is almost more then plenty, so you will have it for a very long time. I totally suggest their stuff and they always send tons of samples with each purchase. If you need any suggestions please let me know.

Dr. Fedora March 27th, 2009 08:09 PM

I just ordered a bottle of their agar musk black. they gave me a sample with my last order; its one of the most intoxicating smells I've ever experienced. Starts out dirty and animalic and opens up into sweet, sweet goodness. The one-drop sample lasted me a week of wearing it.

revivia April 2nd, 2009 09:13 PM

Which of the agar musk blacks did you get? There are a few different products that all contain that same term in them. :p

Sillykitty April 2nd, 2009 09:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. Fedora (Post 227213)
The one-drop sample lasted me a week of wearing it.

Did you not shower for one week, LOL :p ?

revivia April 2nd, 2009 10:10 PM

I was wondering the same thing lol. I would like to think that he does haha..Jk we're just messing with you. Did the smell last 1 week even with taking showers regularly? :eek:

abubakr al misky April 2nd, 2009 10:32 PM

The samples are like 1 to 2 drops but since they are so concentrated you need less then 1 drop for an application. Usually 1/4 to 1/2 drop is enough for the stronger stuff.

The black musk I got is called 'Dehn Black Musk' its pretty nice. I got only the 1ml like 4 months ago and I still have it and were a few time a week.

tfrankz April 2nd, 2009 10:55 PM

Yep a very,very small bit is all you need.

Dr. Fedora April 3rd, 2009 03:45 AM

haha. :P
Oh I'm a fan of showering, though I've been told I'm a metrosexual hippie, which is kind of an oxymoron if you think about it.

I took portions of the one drop sample, and applied them to my wrists. I was able to take away from that one drop about six or seven times. One drop literally goes a long way.

its the agar musk black with cambodian oudh. $95. Not the attar. I just got the bottle today in the mail. I fucking love this shit.

This stuff evolves from one polar opposite to the next, and continues to evolve over the course of a couple hours. Its extremely potent when I first put it on. Starts out very animalic. dirty and nasty, but a good dirty and nasty if you know what I mean. Some licorice notes. then after fifteen to thirty minutes the oudh kicks in and it smells spicy and woody, like expensive incense. and the dry down after 45 minutes to an hour makes it all worth it. smells absolutely amazing. Sweet, a bit powdery and spicy, intoxicating, and sexy. The dry-down scent lasts for hours with a fraction of a drop, and all day and all night with one drop. I've gotten great compliments on this one, the girl I've been hooking up with loves this stuff and can't stop smelling me. God, I love this stuff. Glad I bought it. I've been wearing it for about five hours and I can't get enough of this smell. Its so natural that I can't see myself getting tired of it.

Since I started wearing musks, The fragrances in androtics products have started to give me headaches. Dunno why. I've gone from enjoying neroli, to absolutely hating it. I still like the Game scent, but its been giving me headaches lately. Maybe my palate for scents is developing. The scent of A314 (i used to love it) is unimpressive compared to this stuff.

I think I'm going to end up making my own cover scent using the black musk and vanilla EO with perfumer's alcohol. Maybe add bergamot, since I wear it regularly.

tfrankz April 3rd, 2009 09:16 AM

I have seen that some of the musks that I have tried seem to carry the phero's very well.

I have got some girls that don't like my Black musk so I don't put it on for a night out at a club. But I have got some girls said I smell good out so who knows if it was the phero's or the musk?