PheroTalk

PheroTalk (http://www.pheromonetalk.com/)
-   MEN's Pheromone Advice, Tricks and Tips (http://www.pheromonetalk.com/men-s-pheromone-advice-tricks-and-tips.html)
-   -   Which product have you got your most obvious hits off of? (http://www.pheromonetalk.com/product-have-you-got-your-most-20532.html)

tfer15 September 6th, 2008 11:02 PM

Which product have you got your most obvious hits off of?

please vote on which products you have got the most obvious hits or ioi.

if your product is not on the list then please post it, or tell the mix you had on at the time.:cool:

tfer15 September 6th, 2008 11:47 PM

Re: Which product have you got your most obvious hits off of?

If you happen to have a combo of the products listed, PLEASE POST COMBINATION...

IF IT ISNT ON THE POLL, please POST the product on a reply.

also please put # of sprays and dosage. very helpful in deciding next product to buy

Hazard September 7th, 2008 04:17 AM

I would say IO and TUTH for me - but i havn't done a lot of testing and havn't used enough products to let this choice determine what others should buy. I definately have more tests and products in the works tho.....

~Haz~

in_uk September 7th, 2008 04:17 AM

most definately turn up the heat, reps back to you.

PheroQuirk September 7th, 2008 06:10 PM

The Edge produces the most obvious hits for me, but I don't really wear it any more. The negative hits are more trouble than it's worth once the novelty aspect wears off. If you want to improve your life better, it's a better bet to use a well balanced blended mix that you can steer in whichever direction you want. That means going slow on the androstenone outside of the bedroom.

mahalo silver September 7th, 2008 06:20 PM

Ammo IH - by far the most potent and consistent hit producer ive used, or its barstard cousin from the other site -Alter Ego IS IH :):)

nbully79 September 7th, 2008 07:25 PM

Pheroproof
A314 in mixes

Eslite119 September 8th, 2008 03:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nbully79 (Post 160426)
Pheroproof
A314 in mixes

I concur with nbully. Pheroproof and A314 mixed together produced the most blatant hits for me and it was almost immediate.

Runner-ups are: Ammo, MX149, and MX103

dertynasty September 8th, 2008 03:49 AM

where can i learn a little bit more about pheroproof? I have heard that it was not being sold anymore. Would I still be able to pick up a bottle on their homepage?

Eslite119 September 8th, 2008 04:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dertynasty (Post 160582)
where can i learn a little bit more about pheroproof? I have heard that it was not being sold anymore. Would I still be able to pick up a bottle on their homepage?

Search Mx101 or Pheroproof. I highly doubt that you'll be able to purchase one on their homepage.