PheroTalk

PheroTalk

The World's Largest Pheromone Community

Get Real Pheromones from Androtics, the creator of social pheromones
The #1 supplier of first world made pheromones on the planet.

Questions about pheromones?
It's ok. Everybody has them! What are yours?
Now you can get Fast, Friendly, No-Obligation Help from Real People.
Just click the "Chat With Us" button on the lower right corner of the site above.
Get free, no obligation advice. Learn how to use pheromones to improve business, work, social situations, dating, and relationships.

Latest Threads ::.. Best Post Of The Week 42, October, 2018 Best Post Of The Week 41, October, 2018 Best Post Of The Week 40, October, 2018 Working Out or Older Age? Life needed to be dealt with.... Best Post Of The Week 39, September, 2018 Best Post Of The Week 38, September, 2018 Anyone Have Extra TUTH to Sell? Best Post Of The Week 37, September, 2018 Dark Water


Go Back   PheroTalk > Discussion > MEN's Pheromone Advice, Tricks and Tips

Register Invite Your Friends FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old February 15th, 2013, 06:58 AM   #1
s_t_f Male
Pheromone Experienced
  
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Age: 37
Posts: 187
Thanks: 19
Thanked 51 Times in 37 Posts
Nominated 1 Time in 1 Post
Nominated TOTW/F/M Award(s): 1
Reputation: 70
s_t_f will become famous soon enough
Default p75 testing

2/14/13

P75 (2.5mcg) - 1 spray to front of neck

Well I didnt get much sleep so I was kind of on the cranky side to begin my day, but anyways here how things went. I spent the day eith my girlfriend running errands after we decided to get up. I could tell something was up with her. Nothing major just a subtle vibe of who are you? Im sure this had to do with me up I and changing pheromones. The past four days I have been testing out p74 and had some great results, and then today my signature was different. I just think this may have caught her off guard.

I want to keep testing this but I think it might be a good idea to go pheromone free for today.
__________________
my journal
s_t_f is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanked by:
THE GHOST (February 15th, 2013)
Old February 15th, 2013, 03:18 PM   #2
THE GHOST Male
In Love with Pheromones!
  
 
THE GHOST's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: UK
Posts: 842
Thanks: 593
Thanked 544 Times in 309 Posts
Nominated 22 Times in 13 Posts
Nominated TOTW/F/M Award(s): 5
Reputation: 602
THE GHOST is a name known to all THE GHOST is a name known to all THE GHOST is a name known to all THE GHOST is a name known to all THE GHOST is a name known to all THE GHOST is a name known to all
Default Re: p75 testing

Quote:
Originally Posted by s_t_f View Post
2/14/13

P75 (2.5mcg) - 1 spray to front of neck

Well I didnt get much sleep so I was kind of on the cranky side to begin my day, but anyways here how things went. I spent the day eith my girlfriend running errands after we decided to get up. I could tell something was up with her. Nothing major just a subtle vibe of who are you? Im sure this had to do with me up I and changing pheromones. The past four days I have been testing out p74 and had some great results, and then today my signature was different. I just think this may have caught her off guard.

I want to keep testing this but I think it might be a good idea to go pheromone free for today.
Looking forward to seeing your results with p75 + p74 .
__________________
Favorite products

MX- UF test pack

Putative- P74

Experimone- TAC
THE GHOST is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 15th, 2013, 03:38 PM   #3
Mysterion Male
Giggity! Giggity!
  
 
Mysterion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Germany
Age: 26
Posts: 576
Thanks: 81
Thanked 178 Times in 140 Posts
Nominated 6 Times in 3 Posts
Nominated TOTW/F/M Award(s): 2
Reputation: 211
Mysterion has a spectacular aura about Mysterion has a spectacular aura about Mysterion has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: p75 testing

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE GHOST View Post
Looking forward to seeing your results with p75+p74.
Ditto!
Also if you get more, obvious hits with P75 please report about them. I'm about to test it out soon.
__________________
Owned mones/mixes (+sweet spots):
Consumer line:
A314 (Rev.31), IO (3), IShine (2-3), Ammo, Ammo SE (1.5), Tuth, IG (2)
Putatives and mixes:
P74, P75 (10 mcg and above), P79 (12.5 mcg and above), P83, P130, Mx297

Like
Undecided
Disappointed

Check out my journal if you'd like to know about my experiences with dem mones. =) Skip to the end for the juicy stuff.
Mysterion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 15th, 2013, 03:53 PM   #4
s_t_f Male
Pheromone Experienced
  
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Age: 37
Posts: 187
Thanks: 19
Thanked 51 Times in 37 Posts
Nominated 1 Time in 1 Post
Nominated TOTW/F/M Award(s): 1
Reputation: 70
s_t_f will become famous soon enough
Default Re: p75 testing

I want to try p75 by itself before I mix it with anything. I'm taking today off from mones . Tomorrow I will start with p75 , once I figure out p75 I will mix it with p74 .
__________________
my journal
s_t_f is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 16th, 2013, 04:23 AM   #5
dsouza Male
Pheromone Master
  
 
dsouza's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Mississauga, Canada
Posts: 1,249
Thanks: 234
Thanked 229 Times in 191 Posts
Nominated 3 Times in 3 Posts
Nominated TOTW/F/M Award(s): 2
Reputation: 266
dsouza is a jewel in the rough dsouza is a jewel in the rough dsouza is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: p75 testing

Quote:
Originally Posted by s_t_f View Post
I want to try p75 by itself before I mix it with anything. I'm taking today off from mones. Tomorrow I will start with p75, once I figure out p75 I will mix it with p74.
Just curious do you guys think IS IO IH AMMO (1 spray) and p75 2.5 mcg will attract 20-21 year old caucasion women? Ihave 2 i'm talking to right now with summer ammo p75 and they love it but I find it too beta.. Wondering if p75 in the above combination is more masculine?
dsouza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 16th, 2013, 01:19 PM   #6
s_t_f Male
Pheromone Experienced
  
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Age: 37
Posts: 187
Thanks: 19
Thanked 51 Times in 37 Posts
Nominated 1 Time in 1 Post
Nominated TOTW/F/M Award(s): 1
Reputation: 70
s_t_f will become famous soon enough
Default Re: p75 testing

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsouza View Post
Just curious do you guys think IS IO IH AMMO (1 spray) and p75 2.5 mcg will attract 20-21 year old caucasion women? Ihave 2 i'm talking to right now with summer ammo p75 and they love it but I find it too beta.. Wondering if p75 in the above combination is more masculine?
Not sure. I'm only testing p75 by itself so I know what it does and how to use it. I know its hard to be patient to test each mone, but untill you do, you wont know what and how mones will wotk to steer mixes in the direction you want.. I used to try to come up with all kinds of cocktails to get results I wanted. But now im trying to test all my molecules individually so I can depict what kind of hits im getting and why.

I can not give you advice on a mix or molecules I don't know enough about yet. Also if I or we give you advice on a mix or molecule that you dont know what it does for yourself, you may think the molecules don't work when it could just be a dosing issue.
__________________
my journal
s_t_f is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 17th, 2013, 11:52 AM   #7
s_t_f Male
Pheromone Experienced
  
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Age: 37
Posts: 187
Thanks: 19
Thanked 51 Times in 37 Posts
Nominated 1 Time in 1 Post
Nominated TOTW/F/M Award(s): 1
Reputation: 70
s_t_f will become famous soon enough
Default Re: p75 testing

2/16/13

P75 (2.5mcg) - on spray to left of neck

Ok, so today I got out of bed around noon thirty and started cleaning my house. After a few hours I got cleaned up and put on the above dosage. I walked out to the kitchen and my girlfriend asked me "why are you a lways trying to look nice?" And replied very much with a cocky but true answer."because I'm trying to attract people into my business, not so I can attract other women and cheat on you like you think. " this was not my typical response. Usually im less aggressive and more reserved, But not today. Today I was more like a jerk, in fact my girlfriend kept asking me why I have been acting like a dick. I responded with I'm not acting like a dick im just stating the truth. Its hard for me to explain, but I felt very confident. I made some other remarks and all of a sudden I find my girlfriend cleaning my house. Kinda like I better not piss him off. I felt very much like the man in charge. We ran some errands and then I went and worked out. After my shower I applied.......

P75 (2.5mcg) - 1 spray to left and right of neck (5mcg total)

I did notice my girlfriend was more aggresive towards her dad on the phone. And when she got off the phone shewent to text her friend about the incident. I immediately said don't and she huffed but listened to me. Usually she would give me an attitude and text anyways. After that I explained why its bad to always complain to her friend. We went and saw a movie and had a good night. She seems to act more like im the man. Its almost like she is acting like she first did when we first started talking.

All in all I feel like im more like the man in charge and I get the vibe that others view me in the same way. I can see the edginess in others but it was never directed towards me. I think 5mcg may bit a little much for some but I felt great. I will continue to test 5mcg and see how it works over the next few days.i cant wait to pair p75 and p74 together.
__________________
my journal

Last edited by s_t_f; February 17th, 2013 at 03:26 PM.
s_t_f is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanked by:
Mysterion (February 20th, 2013)
Old February 17th, 2013, 12:12 PM   #8
dsouza Male
Pheromone Master
  
 
dsouza's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Mississauga, Canada
Posts: 1,249
Thanks: 234
Thanked 229 Times in 191 Posts
Nominated 3 Times in 3 Posts
Nominated TOTW/F/M Award(s): 2
Reputation: 266
dsouza is a jewel in the rough dsouza is a jewel in the rough dsouza is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: p75 testing

Quote:
Originally Posted by s_t_f View Post
2/16/13

P75 (2.5mcg) - on spray to left of neck

Ok, so today I got out of bed around noon thirty and started cleaning my house. After a few hours I got cleaned up and put on the above dosage. I walked out to the kitchen and my girlfriend asked me "why are you a lways trying to look nice?" And replied very much with a cocky but true answer."because I'm trying to attract people into my business, not so I can attract other women and cheat on you like you think. " this was not my typical response. Usually im less aggressive and more reserved, But not today. Today I was more like a jerk, in fact my girlfriend kept asking me why I have been acting like a dick. I responded with I'm not acting like a dick im just stating the truth. Its hard for me to explain, but I felt very confident. I made some other remarks and all of a sudden I find my girlfriend cleaning my house. Kinda like I better not piss him off. I felt very much like the man in charge. We ran some errands and then I went and worked out. After my shower I applied.......

P75 (2.5mcg) - 1 spray
P75 last a long time on the skin 7 hrs.. You don't need to apply it 2 x day.

Your confident response is typical. It has some great self effects doesn't it.. But you did notice your GF wanted to argue with you. It has this edgy effect. Other have said wear socials to tame the effect but I find unless that social is summer ammo the edginess with IO IH is still there.
dsouza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 17th, 2013, 02:10 PM   #9
s_t_f Male
Pheromone Experienced
  
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Age: 37
Posts: 187
Thanks: 19
Thanked 51 Times in 37 Posts
Nominated 1 Time in 1 Post
Nominated TOTW/F/M Award(s): 1
Reputation: 70
s_t_f will become famous soon enough
Default Re: p75 testing

I wasn't done with the post yet. Sorry, I had to do something and didn't want to lose what I already wrote so I posted what I had. Ill edit it in a few. I only reapplied because I took a shower. And as for my girlfriend, her initial comment was a typical comment, but how I responded wasn't. And then for her to start cleaning my house and helping wasn't typical of her. Usually she would have kept arguing and just left. She is very strong willed but with wearing this its almost like I got more respect from her.

I know I need to add socials to this I'm just testing it for now. I plan on pairing with p74 next. Well on to finish my previous post.
__________________
my journal
s_t_f is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 18th, 2013, 04:31 PM   #10
s_t_f Male
Pheromone Experienced
  
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Age: 37
Posts: 187
Thanks: 19
Thanked 51 Times in 37 Posts
Nominated 1 Time in 1 Post
Nominated TOTW/F/M Award(s): 1
Reputation: 70
s_t_f will become famous soon enough
Default Re: p75 testing

2/17/13

P75 (2.5mcg) - one spray to left and right of neck (5mcg total)

Wore this to work and didn't really have any noticeable effects. I didnt get anyone showing any unusual aggression towards me. I actually noticed more friendly conversation and a sense of respect or at least wasn't looked down on. I'm going to test 2 sprays at work on Monday night and the up it to 3 sprays.

With two sprays It feels like I'm wearing something more respectful than IG but less than a314 . Interesting.....
__________________
my journal
s_t_f is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply
1 Active User(s) Viewing This Topic (0 members and 1 guests):  

Tags
p75 , testing


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
P75 extended testing and observations B7A4Turbo MEN's Pheromone Advice, Tricks and Tips 2 July 17th, 2014 07:32 AM
Not very scientific testing - p75 and p102 MontyCello MEN's Pheromone Advice, Tricks and Tips 4 July 23rd, 2013 11:24 AM
Testing 1 - IJ, 2 - IG, 3 - CTTM2, TESTING! M&M MEN's Pheromone Advice, Tricks and Tips 2 January 15th, 2011 05:32 AM
Is the mic on? Testing . Testing . 1, 2, 3, Testing! M&M Store Announcements & Feedback 3 September 17th, 2010 12:10 AM
p75, MX297, A1/IO Testing, testing testicles... unknown0001 MEN's Pheromone Advice, Tricks and Tips 3 August 27th, 2010 01:02 AM

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +3. The time now is 06:20 AM.


©2004-2018 PheromoneTalk.com
(c) 2002-2015 Androtics Pheromone Research All Rights Reserved Internationally
Page generated in 0.22302 seconds with 19 queries