PheroTalk

PheroTalk

The World's Largest Pheromone Community

Get Real Pheromones from Androtics, the creator of social pheromones
The #1 supplier of first world made pheromones on the planet.

Questions about pheromones?
It's ok. Everybody has them! What are yours?
Now you can get Fast, Friendly, No-Obligation Help from Real People.
Just click the "Chat With Us" button on the lower right corner of the site above.
Get free, no obligation advice. Learn how to use pheromones to improve business, work, social situations, dating, and relationships.

Latest Threads ::.. Best Post Of The Week 38, September, 2018 Anyone Have Extra TUTH to Sell? Best Post Of The Week 37, September, 2018 Dark Water Best Post Of The Week 36, September, 2018 Cracking the pheromone code Had a "meh" night with Ammo+P120 Best Post Of The Week 35, August, 2018 New Androtics Website Question Best Post Of The Week 33, August, 2018


Go Back   PheroTalk > Discussion > MEN's Pheromone Advice, Tricks and Tips

Register Invite Your Friends FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old April 13th, 2018, 07:59 PM   #11
P4yn3 Undisclosed
Pheromone Cadet
  
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 27
Thanks: 0
Thanked 10 Times in 7 Posts
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Reputation: 20
P4yn3 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: New Product : HUNTED

Interesting, any idea what's in it besides androstenone ?
P4yn3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 14th, 2018, 02:54 AM   #12
datadragon Male
Changed status to single
  
 
datadragon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Location: East Coast, USA
Posts: 413
Thanks: 316
Thanked 232 Times in 173 Posts
Nominated 3 Times in 3 Posts
Nominated TOTW/F/M Award(s): 3
Reputation: 308
datadragon is a jewel in the rough datadragon is a jewel in the rough datadragon is a jewel in the rough datadragon is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: New Product : HUNTED

Quote:
Originally Posted by P4yn3 View Post
Interesting, any idea what's in it besides androstenone?
I was thinking Putative 86 may be a good fit as I have seen that hit from over 15 feet away and has a major eyes on me spotlight effect. It also is quite a beautifier that gets people saying I look like I've been working out or lost 15 pounds or look better which is quite different from the youthful glow of say TAA /IS. Its also magnetic in its vibe that draws in women and is quite social. Plenty of body contact ie kino and crushing/imprinting as well.

Also Putative 74 can make guys your best buddy even with none so that would be a good fit.

It would be cool if it had a small amount of a disinhibitor either verbal or physical such as P83 or P97 .

There are other molecules that draw attention to you and buffer the negative of androstenone well such as AndrostAnone, or something like Epi androsterone for attention and social.

Who knows, its a new complete blend that might just make this real....


I had a hit just like that yesterday, wonder if it would have been better if I had put some mones on lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Knight View Post
Hopefully the new site comes on line soon. I'm still waiting for my order of a314 and P96. Hunted looks promising !
May be awhile such as a few months, Androtics still has a backlog of orders to catch up on first and a limited staff. We are all awaiting an update.
datadragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanked by:
tonyman (April 14th, 2018)
Old April 14th, 2018, 11:35 AM   #13
Whitehall Male
Patriarch
  
 
Whitehall's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Abu Dhabi, UAE
Posts: 612
Thanks: 4
Thanked 264 Times in 170 Posts
Nominated 4 Times in 4 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Reputation: 674
Whitehall is a splendid one to behold Whitehall is a splendid one to behold Whitehall is a splendid one to behold Whitehall is a splendid one to behold Whitehall is a splendid one to behold Whitehall is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: New Product : HUNTED

Sure, I'll bite.

Guess I'll have to watch the store in the meantime.

Until then, the old standbys will do.
__________________
"Never be haughty before the humble and never be humble before the haughty."

- General Robert E. Lee
Whitehall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 23rd, 2018, 05:11 PM   #14
datadragon Male
Changed status to single
  
 
datadragon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Location: East Coast, USA
Posts: 413
Thanks: 316
Thanked 232 Times in 173 Posts
Nominated 3 Times in 3 Posts
Nominated TOTW/F/M Award(s): 3
Reputation: 308
datadragon is a jewel in the rough datadragon is a jewel in the rough datadragon is a jewel in the rough datadragon is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: New Product : HUNTED

The androtics direct store is finally closed properly I see to no longer process new incoming orders.



All the outstanding orders are in the queue. Hopefully they will post an update on their formulation capability and how they will handle those orders as they transition to new stores.

Last edited by datadragon; May 23rd, 2018 at 07:23 PM.
datadragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 17th, 2018, 03:40 AM   #15
datadragon Male
Changed status to single
  
 
datadragon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Location: East Coast, USA
Posts: 413
Thanks: 316
Thanked 232 Times in 173 Posts
Nominated 3 Times in 3 Posts
Nominated TOTW/F/M Award(s): 3
Reputation: 308
datadragon is a jewel in the rough datadragon is a jewel in the rough datadragon is a jewel in the rough datadragon is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: New Product : HUNTED

The androtics.com store is now open. I have no affiliation with them, just passing on the information.

My order from the new store androtics.com with hunted and a314 is shipped and on the way to me.

The founder, Michael Harris flew in a few weeks ago to help out and build up inventory, so things like A314 bought right now were formulated by him directly. Michael Harris may come out to the fulfillment center when he can help, under the circumstances.

Current shipping capacity I'm told is about 40 - 50 packages per day of the listed stock items. More product should be added eventually as fulfillment gets better.

Things are shipping same day and within 24 hours unless they exceed the 40-50 capacity in which case it could add a day or so.

Everything there is stock, there is no additional customization right now.

For the androtics direct backlog, Only Jasmin right now can do Direct-style custom orders and she is slowed at the moment... She can do about 1 or 2 per day so far, 4 days/week from the backlog.

The androtics.com store is in stock non custom items that are ready to ship and have a much higher capacity to do so, and they have a different person to ship for them. Jasmin is still involved as well in helping with the stock formulation as well until new people are trained for that. She is wanting to replace herself so she can take a sabbatical to focus on her health and finishing up the direct backlog.

If you have a direct order that you instead prefer something from the new store, they would be able to convert the dollar amount of that order to a new credit to use.

They are going to send an Early Adopter discount email out shortly to direct customers in good standing. If you havent received it yet, you can ask in chat if your ready to order. At the moment, its 23% since the store just opened.

Support for the new store orders is at [email protected] and they also have a chat on their website.

Last edited by datadragon; July 17th, 2018 at 04:34 PM.
datadragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 21st, 2018, 10:12 PM   #16
wild horse Male
Pheromone Cadet
  
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Age: 44
Posts: 12
Thanks: 5
Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Reputation: 14
wild horse is on a distinguished road
Default Re: New Product : HUNTED

Quote:
Originally Posted by datadragon View Post
The androtics.com store is now open. I have no affiliation with them, just passing on the information.

My order from the new store androtics.com with hunted and a314 is shipped and on the way to me.

The founder, Michael Harris flew in a few weeks ago to help out and build up inventory, so things like A314 bought right now were formulated by him directly. Michael Harris may come out to the fulfillment center when he can help, under the circumstances.

Current shipping capacity I'm told is about 40 - 50 packages per day of the listed stock items. More product should be added eventually as fulfillment gets better.

Things are shipping same day and within 24 hours unless they exceed the 40-50 capacity in which case it could add a day or so.

Everything there is stock, there is no additional customization right now.

For the androtics direct backlog, Only Jasmin right now can do Direct-style custom orders and she is slowed at the moment... She can do about 1 or 2 per day so far, 4 days/week from the backlog.

The androtics.com store is in stock non custom items that are ready to ship and have a much higher capacity to do so, and they have a different person to ship for them. Jasmin is still involved as well in helping with the stock formulation as well until new people are trained for that. She is wanting to replace herself so she can take a sabbatical to focus on her health and finishing up the direct backlog.

If you have a direct order that you instead prefer something from the new store, they would be able to convert the dollar amount of that order to a new credit to use.

They are going to send an Early Adopter discount email out shortly to direct customers in good standing. If you havent received it yet, you can ask in chat if your ready to order. At the moment, its 23% since the store just opened.

Support for the new store orders is at [email protected] and they also have a chat on their website.
I went to the new store. I was really interested in trying the new hunted . However the very steep price tag of fifty dollars for just a measly 5 ml bottle turned me off. Maybe some day but however i have never seen or heard of a pheromone worth that much for such a small amount of product. Unless you have to mix it with your own fragrance like the athena product. Now if it were some instant pussy in a bottle that would be one thing but i highly doubt that would be the case. Now as far as the backlog goes i really want my p96 that i ordered custom. I hope that they can get that out soon. I have been waiting on it since November. I do understand the circumstances that's why i have been patient for so long. Also if anyone can tell me where i can purchase Ammo now since the new Androtics no longer carries it' i would be greatful. I did manage to get a bottle from Ebay from someone but it was the 1x version so i have to use more spray's and it will go quick. But i like Ammo it works good plus for the money you get at least an ounce of product unlike Hunted.
wild horse is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanked by:
much (July 22nd, 2018)
Old July 26th, 2018, 04:38 AM   #17
datadragon Male
Changed status to single
  
 
datadragon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Location: East Coast, USA
Posts: 413
Thanks: 316
Thanked 232 Times in 173 Posts
Nominated 3 Times in 3 Posts
Nominated TOTW/F/M Award(s): 3
Reputation: 308
datadragon is a jewel in the rough datadragon is a jewel in the rough datadragon is a jewel in the rough datadragon is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: New Product : HUNTED

Quote:
Originally Posted by wild horse View Post
I went to the new store. I was really interested in trying the new hunted . However the very steep price tag of fifty dollars for just a measly 5 ml bottle turned me off. Maybe some day but however i have never seen or heard of a pheromone worth that much for such a small amount of product. Unless you have to mix it with your own fragrance like the athena product. Now if it were some instant pussy in a bottle that would be one thing but i highly doubt that would be the case. Now as far as the backlog goes i really want my p96 that i ordered custom. I hope that they can get that out soon. I have been waiting on it since November. I do understand the circumstances that's why i have been patient for so long. Also if anyone can tell me where i can purchase Ammo now since the new Androtics no longer carries it' i would be greatful. I did manage to get a bottle from Ebay from someone but it was the 1x version so i have to use more spray's and it will go quick. But i like Ammo it works good plus for the money you get at least an ounce of product unlike Hunted.
It appears that an exclusive license to sell Ammo has been given to another company but is not available yet, and the androtics.com store has not yet been cross licensed to advertise it. I didnt ask more about that. Ammo is a less complex blend of only 3 cheaper molecules in lower doses, alpha androstenol , alpha androsterone, and androstenone that I found does a good job of bringing your signature up to be more 'alpha' so would work well for those who have a lower natural signature, has social properties, and didnt have anything exotic so it could be used frequently without issues. So I agree it worked well for most and at the size and price it was offered by the direct store was a good value. Its unknown how it will be sold when its available. I'm also down to my last bottle so its good you found some on ebay since its working well for you.

Conserve and ask if she's Ammo worthy.... Thats what I'm doing with TAC , Is she... TAC worthy lol?

Hunted on the other hand in the description says they feel it is the state of the art in attraction tech and over 18 years of androtics technology has gone into it. They have 20 years of research feedback on molecules that arent even available elsewhere and its about time they put that to use making something with them. It also mentions 15 foot range and non polarizing effect on men, with women at least looking at or maybe open to approach you but that is not normal for women. So of course it could certainly be just good ad copy and absolutely no reason yet without many good reviews to agree, but thats why it can be a lot more in cost. We dont even know whats in it.

The 5ml says it is either 20 or 40 doses. Likely 20 for you based on what you described in your ammo use so yes with the current discount its probably $1.88 every time you spray 2 sprays. Using it on special occasions if its reviewed as a good blend may be worthwhile to consider. Guys pay $67-299 all the time for a class about how to say hi to a girl lol, pay for dinner or movies which dont usually get you anywhere, but pheromones that most dont know about could give someone a big advantage in attraction.

Maybe a few with higher natural signatures who od easier on androstenone might find they can use only 1 spray or when used with another cheaper product in combo. Time will tell.

P96 oil I saw is in the new store, so one possibility is to contact [email protected] and convert your direct order to get that right away along with the 23% off early adopter discount since the store just opened. Maybe they will do more, doesnt hurt to ask.

Last edited by datadragon; July 26th, 2018 at 04:53 AM.
datadragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanked by:
Jdub (August 26th, 2018), wild horse (July 27th, 2018)
Old July 27th, 2018, 03:02 AM   #18
wild horse Male
Pheromone Cadet
  
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Age: 44
Posts: 12
Thanks: 5
Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Reputation: 14
wild horse is on a distinguished road
Default Re: New Product : HUNTED

Quote:
Originally Posted by datadragon View Post
It appears that an exclusive license to sell Ammo has been given to another company but is not available yet, and the androtics.com store has not yet been cross licensed to advertise it. I didnt ask more about that. Ammo is a less complex blend of only 3 cheaper molecules in lower doses, alpha androstenol , alpha androsterone, and androstenone that I found does a good job of bringing your signature up to be more 'alpha' so would work well for those who have a lower natural signature, has social properties, and didnt have anything exotic so it could be used frequently without issues. So I agree it worked well for most and at the size and price it was offered by the direct store was a good value. Its unknown how it will be sold when its available. I'm also down to my last bottle so its good you found some on ebay since its working well for you.

Conserve and ask if she's Ammo worthy.... Thats what I'm doing with TAC , Is she... TAC worthy lol?

Hunted on the other hand in the description says they feel it is the state of the art in attraction tech and over 18 years of androtics technology has gone into it. They have 20 years of research feedback on molecules that arent even available elsewhere and its about time they put that to use making something with them. It also mentions 15 foot range and non polarizing effect on men, with women at least looking at or maybe open to approach you but that is not normal for women. So of course it could certainly be just good ad copy and absolutely no reason yet without many good reviews to agree, but thats why it can be a lot more in cost. We dont even know whats in it.

The 5ml says it is either 20 or 40 doses. Likely 20 for you based on what you described in your ammo use so yes with the current discount its probably $1.88 every time you spray 2 sprays. Using it on special occasions if its reviewed as a good blend may be worthwhile to consider. Guys pay $67-299 all the time for a class about how to say hi to a girl lol, pay for dinner or movies which dont usually get you anywhere, but pheromones that most dont know about could give someone a big advantage in attraction.

Maybe a few with higher natural signatures who od easier on androstenone might find they can use only 1 spray or when used with another cheaper product in combo. Time will tell.

P96 oil I saw is in the new store, so one possibility is to contact [email protected] and convert your direct order to get that right away along with the 23% off early adopter discount since the store just opened. Maybe they will do more, doesnt hurt to ask.
Thank's Data Dragon. I may try some hunted when i get the cash. But man is it expensive. My p96 was custom but i am
not sure the company would consider my purchase if they are not affiliated but like you said it does not hurt to ask.
wild horse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 31st, 2018, 05:10 PM   #19
datadragon Male
Changed status to single
1st Place Winner (TOTW)  
 
datadragon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Location: East Coast, USA
Posts: 413
Thanks: 316
Thanked 232 Times in 173 Posts
Nominated 3 Times in 3 Posts
Nominated TOTW/F/M Award(s): 3
Reputation: 308
datadragon is a jewel in the rough datadragon is a jewel in the rough datadragon is a jewel in the rough datadragon is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: New Product : HUNTED

Hunted: First Impression

I wonder if I went completely magnesium stearate free in all my supplements and ate only organic, I would in turn find my natural pheromone levels to skyrocket, and suddenly would become desired by millions of women like the axe commercial above... I'll have to try that and see In the meanwhile, I guess those that know about them can rely on pheromones to improve their chances.

Time for test: 2 hours after application. I find when trying to find my sweet spot and initial testing of what a product can do that 2 hours after application will show if a product is working at that dose. Then later I can determine if I see those same effects earlier once I found my sweet spot. Many times diffusion issues can cause product to not always work right away and you are left wondering if its the product not working, the dose, or the diffusion etc. In most cases at 2 hours I will know if its working at that dose. This product diffusion wont be an issue so it may start working much faster.

Ah, the scent is blue summer. Scent sometimes can kill a blend right off the bat if its not good and not offered unscented. I like blue summer and women do in general from prior experience. At least I wont have everyone ask me why I smell like pancakes all the time anymore since I dont manage a restaurant and polarize some guys that dont like sweet maple as women do.

The most important performance test I can think of trying first is to see if the product generates initial attraction with complete strangers, and even more impressively do so within a super short 60 second exposure which is generally the most difficult task. This is especially hard when done at 'non sexual' locations such as grocery stores, fast food restaurant, retail store (daygame) etc. There have been few products that work exceptionally well for this purpose, in fact only around 4-5 really I find do well at this without over 5 minutes to interact. There are even fewer products that might do anything without the male first approaching as usual. And very few without using androstadienone which many cant handle. I am normally very take charge and lead, and with most products alpha signature works best with the male leading. However due to the ad copy and personal experience with a few blends that have done so, I thought to see if it generated attraction and even occasional approach/opening by women simply by being in their presence without necessarily opening them. Many actually think this doesnt exist, but I'm testing this part again because I have seen it occur even before I approach them with a couple specific blends.

So off grocery and other shopping I went.... yes, places where people would normally go about their business and generally have little reason to interact, but I decided to field test anyway with strangers first. The spray comes out pretty well, one spray to each side of the neck. Put on a brand new shirt that has no prior mone residue and I had no prior pheromone use yesterday.

Now mind you this is the first time I'm wearing this out... The very first thing I notice going up an escalator that several people going down are turning and looking over at me from 8-10 feet away. I reach the top of the escalator to grab a cart, and a woman out of the blue says Here, take mine and hands me her cart with other carts right there but she too was about to shop not leaving. There were looks and head turns ongoing from both sexes with no reason to do so. Walking into the first location, there were many head turns and eye contact just standing within their presence. I was not giving out any signals whatsoever of interest, so this is generating some serious presence and interest in me, a spotlight effect I would say. I would gauge at least 10-12 feet away seemed to be effected and would put this already in the same category as the top other blends out there for attention grabbing as it happened the entire test. Some hair play, double take looks. It was a fast hitter as well, meaning I didnt have to sit around for more then 10 seconds before some of the blend was starting to have effects. Many lazy man hello openings but nothing deep started yet without me furthering it. Men are certainly being friendly and so far it certainly seems like its non polarizing on anyone. So part of the blend for generating initial interest is very good and there is lots of comfort without androstadienone.

I felt confident by the way like I could approach anyone, mood was a bit elevated. Several men and women both were saying hi and smiling, it was almost like they knew me awhile. Seems to have presence behind the looks, so there is some form of aura about me that is magnetic and some intrigue. I believe I looked more youthful. I was more aroused then usual, might be able to hammer in some nails without a hammer

The first thing I noticed during interaction was that I was more witty, saying one liners and things that were funny I had never said or heard before. Along with that, I was more expressive, so things came into my mind instantly like someone was whispering what to say and it was regularly occuring. This is going to be very helpful to some. Some people moved out of the way for me but were not intimidated.

I havent seen a deer in the headlight look in a bit, but got one from an older white female. Her pupils were dilated. Seemed to be in a much happier mood than usual. Talkative and energetic. She was married and so I didnt push the interaction. Not as over the top in this as I've seen with one other blend where they just seem to 'forget' about them. Here and in several interactions, they were laughing quite alot more then usual at things I said that were only moderately funny. On me its hitting mostly older with 2 sprays, the cashier who was probably 18-20 and asian wasnt overly intimidated though.

An african american female who looked like a model and somewhat muscular I joked if she needed help reaching for the item on the top shelf when she was taller then me since she was deciding between butter or not buttered organic popcorn but looking up like she needed help. I was touching her arm muscles without a name exchange and she was touching mine, she asked about me working out (the blend?) and I said I was all natural (she was built so well I was joking she was taking something). She was laughing very hard and could see there was attraction. I just then told her to get the butter instead since I liked that more and of course she would be sharing with me. She said 'oh your good' and wrote down her number and THEN we exchanged names. Many product get ATTENTION and looks but not attraction, but there might be some chemical attraction happening besides the attention and the good self effects helping the interaction.

I wear mones occasionally so something interesting happens. I can say this blend so far is doing that, and has passed the initial test. So far is actually different from other blends methods of quick attention/attraction and seems to be more usable in situations more sexual blends cant be as well so far. The more unbuffered and sexual until now, the more you might get attraction but also polarizing others.

Last edited by datadragon; July 31st, 2018 at 06:55 PM.
datadragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanked by:
Conjurator (August 12th, 2018), Dee A (August 11th, 2018), Jdub (August 26th, 2018), prettyrickyboi (August 1st, 2018)
Old August 1st, 2018, 04:05 PM   #20
prettyrickyboi Male
Pheromone Experienced
  
 
prettyrickyboi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 211
Thanks: 119
Thanked 102 Times in 78 Posts
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Reputation: 121
prettyrickyboi will become famous soon enough prettyrickyboi will become famous soon enough
Default Re: New Product : HUNTED

Quote:
Originally Posted by datadragon View Post
Hunted: First Impression


I wear mones occasionally so something interesting happens. I can say this blend so far is doing that, and has passed the initial test. So far is actually different from other blends methods of quick attention/attraction and seems to be more usable in situations more sexual blends cant be as well so far. The more unbuffered and sexual until now, the more you might get attraction but also polarizing others.

Pretty awesome review, cant wait til the next person who receives it reviews.
__________________
~Every Dream is Assembly Required!~ o.O
prettyrickyboi is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanked by:
af8110 (August 1st, 2018)
Reply
1 Active User(s) Viewing This Topic (0 members and 1 guests):  

Tags
formula , hunted , product


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
ADG formula?? Jdub Parfum 5 August 18th, 2015 11:28 AM
New A314 formula? alex398 MEN's Pheromone Advice, Tricks and Tips 1 June 30th, 2012 11:42 AM
DIHL Formula? ioncell MEN's Pheromone Advice, Tricks and Tips 11 September 5th, 2010 06:30 AM
Being Hunted- Copulin Help LucidDreamer WOMEN's Pheromone Advice, Tips and Tricks 3 March 10th, 2010 12:07 PM
Formula? Mike_Jack MEN's Pheromone Advice, Tricks and Tips 13 September 25th, 2007 07:59 PM

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +3. The time now is 11:20 PM.


©2004-2018 PheromoneTalk.com
(c) 2002-2015 Androtics Pheromone Research All Rights Reserved Internationally
Page generated in 0.49084 seconds with 19 queries