PheroTalk

PheroTalk

The World's Largest Pheromone Community

Get Real Pheromones directly from Androtics Pheromone Research at the SmartMones Pheromone Store

Questions about pheromones?
Get Fast, Friendly, No-Obligation Help from Real People at the Pheromone Hotline.
Call 1-800-671-6464 in the USA, or +01 425-786-2001 Internationally

Latest Threads ::.. Hey there! Looking for Pheromones to Help me get approached by guys! F/21 Newbie hello. Pheromones to Add Edge in Rapport and Trust Building @ Work. F/59 Hello all. Having fun with Pheromones Attracting the Guy Im Attracted with. M/55 Ammo in Oil? Hello from LA! HELLO! Pheromones to Get some Stars Back in My & Hubby's Eyes. F/28/FL Hello - Pheromones to Bring Back the Bedroom Spice and Happy Vibe for my Kids. F/40's Can mones help with working with possible Aspergers woman? Hello guys. Pheromones to Give Me The Edge in Attraction Department. M/42/Singapore Hello. Newbie Looking for Pheromones for All Around Daily Attraction. M/35/Boston


Go Back   PheroTalk > Discussion > MEN's Pheromone Advice, Tricks and Tips

Register Invite Your Friends FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old January 2nd, 2009, 02:07 AM   #1
Phya Male
Navigating Blindfolded
  
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 2,272
Thanks: 159
Thanked 160 Times in 111 Posts
Nominated 7 Times in 6 Posts
Nominated TOTW/F/M Award(s): 1
Reputation: 4601
Phya has a reputation beyond repute Phya has a reputation beyond repute Phya has a reputation beyond repute Phya has a reputation beyond repute Phya has a reputation beyond repute Phya has a reputation beyond repute Phya has a reputation beyond repute Phya has a reputation beyond repute Phya has a reputation beyond repute Phya has a reputation beyond repute Phya has a reputation beyond repute
Default Never kissed an older woman before...

But there's a first time for everything, right? Now, I know most guys want younger girls, but you never know. NYE didn't turn out at all like how I expected. I was originally going to be in Tahoe, but plans got switched around suddenly and I found myself clubbing in SF. That was the least of the surprises that night.

I wore 1 drop of A314 , 1 spray of IG , 10mu p79 , 15mu p74 , 25mu p83 , 30mu TAF , 1 IS2x, and 2 IFM . I split a half spray of IH4x between my wrists. Residual 5mu p79 and 1 IS2x from 4 hours before.

My friends and I met up at my place, finished off a handle and made our way to the city. We were a loud, rowdy bunch and in the station parking lot, they start chatting up some girls. It turns out those girls were friends of a middle school classmate of mine. She recognized me in the station and called out my name. I was totally unprepared for that and talked a brief moment about our plans for the night then we parted ways. I wasn't really interested in hanging out with her.

On the train, my friend needed to piss hella bad and despite our suggestions to wait just one more station (30 seconds away), he jumps off the train. One other friend gets off too, to make sure he doesn't get lost. And just like that, all of a sudden we're split up. We say fuck it, and go to the club on our own. While we're waiting we bullshit with the guards and people in line behind us. Eventually we're in the club, after some more waiting at the coat check and we're off.

So considering the environment of the club, the combo was decent. There were hella couples and more than a few girls that just wanted to dance alone. I got rejected several times, I didn't keep track but there really weren't many options. I think those girls were either waiting for their date to come back or whatever. I have no idea. Moving on, I started dancing with one girl, she asked where my friends were. I had no idea, but she wanted me to go find them. This just put a huge question mark in my head. So I stopped dancing with her and just looked for another girl to dance with.

My other friends finally find their way to the club and we meet up, take some bday shots and we hit the dance floors. Here I'm mostly getting rejected, it's an awkward scene. It felt a bit like a half empty high school dance. Hella sketchy dudes being wallflowers, a handful of girls dancing in the middle, and the rest of the girls dancing with their dates.

So, I switch dance floors and start dancing with a Vietnamese woman. She looked older, but she didn't look older than 27. We were dancing for a long time, she was fun, but she seemed kinda distant too, I dunno like she was thinking, is this kid really dancing with me? Turned out she was 34. Not a bad looking 34 yr old.

I switch floors again and see my friend dancing with some girls he knows. I go over and dance with the one girl dancing alone. She wasn't particularly cute, but it was NYE and I was in a social mood. I figured, hell, since no one else really wants to dance, I might as well just have fun. She too, was a little confused as to why I'd be dancing with her. She thought I was too good of a dancer for her, saying I was probably in a modern dance group or something (I wish I was that fly. ) But she got over it and started to relax when I started involving her and getting her pumped up.

Meanwhile, two older women wandered over towards our group. They were obviously waay hotter when they were younger, but they still had it going. One of the women was with a guy just standing around. The other woman was alone, also kinda just standing around. Meanwhile I've been dancing up a frenzy for the last couple hours, so I was just going with it. I slide through my group to her. She starts dancing when I get there, I catch eyes with her, smile and dance towards her.

Her face lights up and I say, 'Looks like you're having way more fun now!' She laughs and agrees. We get a little closer, kinda just getting to know each other for the next couple minutes. Ever so slowly, we inch closer to each other until our faces are right next to each other, in a teasing way. Then we make out on the floor, dance some more, make out some more, etc..until we're both really tired.

I took her to the lounge and we just sat and talked for a bit. People watching and making jokes. Something curious happened at this point. Clearly she'd been having a lot of fun, she was practically smiling and laughing randomly the whole time we were dancing. I'd ask what she was laughing about and she'd say that she just liked how I danced, telling me to do it again. Anyways, while we're talking she sorta stops, looks at me and says 'Thank you.' I'm thinking..what exactly is she saying thank you for? I tell her 'I don't know what you're talking about, but you're welcome. ' Maybe she wasn't having that fun of a time and I brightened up her night for her? I won't presume that I'm that much fun.

And then we need to leave to catch the last train home. So I wish her a good night and head out. It turns out that the half of my friends already left, one guy was MIA, and it was just me and my one friend left at the club. The three of the left to head to my house, losing one guy on the way (MIA) and getting themselves and the taxi driver lost from the station to my home. Lol. We were trying to call mr MIA, to no avail. At that point, I was thinking, shit..I better not have to drive somewhere hella far to pick up my drunk friend..to top it all off, we had no idea how smashed he was, considering he left his coat at the club.

While we're waiting for the trains and my friend and I are being sociable and talking to the other people waiting for the train. We're worried about our MIA friend, hoping he caught a train home. As we transfer to the last train of the night, we enter the train and right there, staring off into space, is our MIA friend, wearing the wrong jacket. Lol, he was drunk as all hell. How lucky is that? It was his bday on the 31st so we got our section of the train to sing him happy birthday. We were talking to some other girls for the rest of the way. Two dudes started yelling at us to shut up. We looked at the girls, the girls looked at us, and we both laughed, saying damn, what haters. I guess they weren't having a good night. At some point, we make it home and crash.

It was an unusual experience for me, I'll tell you that. Normally, with younger girls, the tension before kissing is strong. It's like a taut bowstring. Are we going to kiss? Are we not? Will she like it? Will she not? With this older woman, perhaps it was just her, perhaps it was the fact it was NYE, but we both seemed to know exactly where it was going, but we just relished the tension. Getting closer, almost kissing, but staying just out of touch in a teasing manner. There was no confusion about what was going on, she knew what she was getting into and because of that, I think we were both more relaxed and had more fun, rather than being nervous or something. Also, I didn't mention it before, but she was a really good kisser. There's something to be said for experience.

I was felt like Finch last night...

I get an odd feeling that the A314 played a role in older women being more comfortable with me than the younger girls. The p83 made my friends way louder and rowdy. Anyone that did interact with me was very respectful, even those two guys telling us to shut up, shut up themselves when I looked at them. I kinda threw a few curveballs with the A314 + IG , the extra p83 , the residual p79 /IS and the IFM , but all in all I had a good night. Definitely a night to remember and to recall on other drunk nights with my friends.
__________________
I wake up every morning, my mission, fulfill the dream..
I break myself apart, the position, to kill the scream..
-Felt (Slug & Murs)

Look at the wind depilating the trees. Said Joao.
But trees have no hair, Joao. Replied the psychiatrist.
And there are people who have no poetry...
-Joao Gilberto

"To have what you've never had, you must do what you've never done."
-?
Phya is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanked by:
Hazard (January 2nd, 2009), Jedi_Nights (January 28th, 2009), QuietGuy (January 2nd, 2009), zeph (January 2nd, 2009)
Old January 2nd, 2009, 03:55 AM   #2
Hazard Male
Resident meathead
  
 
Hazard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: dirty jersey
Age: 32
Posts: 531
Thanks: 9
Thanked 44 Times in 28 Posts
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Reputation: 892
Hazard is a splendid one to behold Hazard is a splendid one to behold Hazard is a splendid one to behold Hazard is a splendid one to behold Hazard is a splendid one to behold Hazard is a splendid one to behold Hazard is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Never kissed an older woman before...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phya View Post
But there's a first time for everything, right? Now, I know most guys want younger girls, but you never know. NYE didn't turn out at all like how I expected. I was originally going to be in Tahoe, but plans got switched around suddenly and I found myself clubbing in SF. That was the least of the surprises that night.

I wore 1 drop of A314 , 1 spray of IG , 10mu p79 , 15mu p74 , 25mu p83 , 30mu TAF , 1 IS2x, and 2 IFM . I split a half spray of IH4x between my wrists. Residual 5mu p79 and 1 IS2x from 4 hours before.

My friends and I met up at my place, finished off a handle and made our way to the city. We were a loud, rowdy bunch and in the station parking lot, they start chatting up some girls. It turns out those girls were friends of a middle school classmate of mine. She recognized me in the station and called out my name. I was totally unprepared for that and talked a brief moment about our plans for the night then we parted ways. I wasn't really interested in hanging out with her.

On the train, my friend needed to piss hella bad and despite our suggestions to wait just one more station (30 seconds away), he jumps off the train. One other friend gets off too, to make sure he doesn't get lost. And just like that, all of a sudden we're split up. We say fuck it, and go to the club on our own. While we're waiting we bullshit with the guards and people in line behind us. Eventually we're in the club, after some more waiting at the coat check and we're off.

So considering the environment of the club, the combo was decent. There were hella couples and more than a few girls that just wanted to dance alone. I got rejected several times, I didn't keep track but there really weren't many options. I think those girls were either waiting for their date to come back or whatever. I have no idea. Moving on, I started dancing with one girl, she asked where my friends were. I had no idea, but she wanted me to go find them. This just put a huge question mark in my head. So I stopped dancing with her and just looked for another girl to dance with.

My other friends finally find their way to the club and we meet up, take some bday shots and we hit the dance floors. Here I'm mostly getting rejected, it's an awkward scene. It felt a bit like a half empty high school dance. Hella sketchy dudes being wallflowers, a handful of girls dancing in the middle, and the rest of the girls dancing with their dates.

So, I switch dance floors and start dancing with a Vietnamese woman. She looked older, but she didn't look older than 27. We were dancing for a long time, she was fun, but she seemed kinda distant too, I dunno like she was thinking, is this kid really dancing with me? Turned out she was 34. Not a bad looking 34 yr old.

I switch floors again and see my friend dancing with some girls he knows. I go over and dance with the one girl dancing alone. She wasn't particularly cute, but it was NYE and I was in a social mood. I figured, hell, since no one else really wants to dance, I might as well just have fun. She too, was a little confused as to why I'd be dancing with her. She thought I was too good of a dancer for her, saying I was probably in a modern dance group or something (I wish I was that fly. ) But she got over it and started to relax when I started involving her and getting her pumped up.

Meanwhile, two older women wandered over towards our group. They were obviously waay hotter when they were younger, but they still had it going. One of the women was with a guy just standing around. The other woman was alone, also kinda just standing around. Meanwhile I've been dancing up a frenzy for the last couple hours, so I was just going with it. I slide through my group to her. She starts dancing when I get there, I catch eyes with her, smile and dance towards her.

Her face lights up and I say, 'Looks like you're having way more fun now!' She laughs and agrees. We get a little closer, kinda just getting to know each other for the next couple minutes. Ever so slowly, we inch closer to each other until our faces are right next to each other, in a teasing way. Then we make out on the floor, dance some more, make out some more, etc..until we're both really tired.

I took her to the lounge and we just sat and talked for a bit. People watching and making jokes. Something curious happened at this point. Clearly she'd been having a lot of fun, she was practically smiling and laughing randomly the whole time we were dancing. I'd ask what she was laughing about and she'd say that she just liked how I danced, telling me to do it again. Anyways, while we're talking she sorta stops, looks at me and says 'Thank you.' I'm thinking..what exactly is she saying thank you for? I tell her 'I don't know what you're talking about, but you're welcome. ' Maybe she wasn't having that fun of a time and I brightened up her night for her? I won't presume that I'm that much fun.

And then we need to leave to catch the last train home. So I wish her a good night and head out. It turns out that the half of my friends already left, one guy was MIA, and it was just me and my one friend left at the club. The three of the left to head to my house, losing one guy on the way (MIA) and getting themselves and the taxi driver lost from the station to my home. Lol. We were trying to call mr MIA, to no avail. At that point, I was thinking, shit..I better not have to drive somewhere hella far to pick up my drunk friend..to top it all off, we had no idea how smashed he was, considering he left his coat at the club.

While we're waiting for the trains and my friend and I are being sociable and talking to the other people waiting for the train. We're worried about our MIA friend, hoping he caught a train home. As we transfer to the last train of the night, we enter the train and right there, staring off into space, is our MIA friend, wearing the wrong jacket. Lol, he was drunk as all hell. How lucky is that? It was his bday on the 31st so we got our section of the train to sing him happy birthday. We were talking to some other girls for the rest of the way. Two dudes started yelling at us to shut up. We looked at the girls, the girls looked at us, and we both laughed, saying damn, what haters. I guess they weren't having a good night. At some point, we make it home and crash.

It was an unusual experience for me, I'll tell you that. Normally, with younger girls, the tension before kissing is strong. It's like a taut bowstring. Are we going to kiss? Are we not? Will she like it? Will she not? With this older woman, perhaps it was just her, perhaps it was the fact it was NYE, but we both seemed to know exactly where it was going, but we just relished the tension. Getting closer, almost kissing, but staying just out of touch in a teasing manner. There was no confusion about what was going on, she knew what she was getting into and because of that, I think we were both more relaxed and had more fun, rather than being nervous or something. Also, I didn't mention it before, but she was a really good kisser. There's something to be said for experience.

I was felt like Finch last night...

I get an odd feeling that the A314 played a role in older women being more comfortable with me than the younger girls. The p83 made my friends way louder and rowdy. Anyone that did interact with me was very respectful, even those two guys telling us to shut up, shut up themselves when I looked at them. I kinda threw a few curveballs with the A314 + IG , the extra p83 , the residual p79 /IS and the IFM , but all in all I had a good night. Definitely a night to remember and to recall on other drunk nights with my friends.
Nice report! Seems to be a trend with this A314 and older woman thing..... congrats on the hits. Sounds like you had a great night! Reps for you

~Haz~
__________________
"When the last fish has been caught, the last river has been poisoned, and the last tree has been cut down..... THEN try and eat your money"

*DISCLAIMER* I am not a medical professional! Advice I give is through personal experience and knowledge. I am in no way liable for user error regarding techniques, diets, and/or supplements. Always consult your doctor before starting a new diet or excercise program.
Hazard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 2nd, 2009, 04:25 PM   #3
propellerhead Male
Pheromone Cadet
  
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Age: 49
Posts: 25
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Reputation: 47
propellerhead is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Never kissed an older woman before...

In my experience A314 is flypaper for woman ~26 years and up, the ones who's biological clocks are screaming at them to settle down and make babies. Buffering with IS seems to help steer the demographic I attract a bit lower but the majority of hits are 30+.

And yes, there is MUCH to be said about older women. They know what they want and when you have one that is attracted to you and trusts you, look out, you're in for a hella good ride. The flipside is, if you're not ready to form an LTR there's a good chance you're going to have a hard time shaking her off.
propellerhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 2nd, 2009, 09:12 PM   #4
Gegogi Male
Year of the Horse
  
 
Gegogi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Fortune Lane
Posts: 4,586
Thanks: 34
Thanked 934 Times in 615 Posts
Nominated 27 Times in 25 Posts
Nominated TOTW/F/M Award(s): 7
Reputation: 6591
Gegogi has a reputation beyond repute Gegogi has a reputation beyond repute Gegogi has a reputation beyond repute Gegogi has a reputation beyond repute Gegogi has a reputation beyond repute Gegogi has a reputation beyond repute Gegogi has a reputation beyond repute Gegogi has a reputation beyond repute Gegogi has a reputation beyond repute Gegogi has a reputation beyond repute Gegogi has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Never kissed an older woman before...

Cool. SF is a great city to party in. Sophisticated crowd, plenty of cultural events and lots of Asians. An unusually large population of young, single and professional women live there. I know lots of Asian women whom have finished grad school and moved to SF for work. So there they are in a new city making 6 figures, no BF and in late 20s/early 30s. Their parents are worried as hell they're too much into their careers and won't get married and make grandkids. But, yeah, 10 years of kissing experience make a lot of diff...

For me A314 isn't very effective for "older" women. Androstenone is the bomb. But then I'm an older guy and A314 seems to make me seem even more authoritative and fatherly. Great for work and women with daddy complexes but not generally desirable for attracting women.
__________________
Reports: P101 P103 SL TAH TAA PP TAF CTTM A314
Gegogi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 2nd, 2009, 09:46 PM   #5
yogalefty Undisclosed
Pheromone Experienced
  
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Age: 27
Posts: 323
Thanks: 46
Thanked 87 Times in 50 Posts
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Reputation: 678
yogalefty is a splendid one to behold yogalefty is a splendid one to behold yogalefty is a splendid one to behold yogalefty is a splendid one to behold yogalefty is a splendid one to behold yogalefty is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Never kissed an older woman before...

Great reports. I'm from norcal and go to school in socal so this may seem random, but I noticed there were a lot of posts with the word "hella" in them. Made me laugh cause norcal is more or less the only bubble of area where it is said, and in socal I get made fun of for saying it. Keep posts this good coming!
yogalefty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 2nd, 2009, 09:52 PM   #6
SteveO Male
Stephen Osborn
  
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: TN
Age: 49
Posts: 0
Thanks: 7,042
Thanked 5,426 Times in 2,793 Posts
Nominated 175 Times in 79 Posts
Nominated TOTW/F/M Award(s): 24
Reputation: hidden
SteveO will become famous soon enough SteveO will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Never kissed an older woman before...

I usually find that I have an affinity for younger women (24 ^ is preferred). Lately I have been plagued with girls 17 years old for some reason. I found this to be very odd, but I mean almost every girl I have met has been 17 (No, I am not a creep and would never think about doing anything with them). This all while wearing A314 , but when you think status, I would think that younger women might like a high-status guy in their lives. Having that high-status attachment increases their status by proxy.

There have been many times that I have also pulled a "slutty" younger woman (18-23) with A314 . I'm curious to know what others are thinking here and their experiences.
__________________
Disclaimer: Androtics Research LLC does not endorse nor accept any liability for any claims made by former customer service agents.
SteveO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 2nd, 2009, 09:58 PM   #7
Phya Male
Navigating Blindfolded
  
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 2,272
Thanks: 159
Thanked 160 Times in 111 Posts
Nominated 7 Times in 6 Posts
Nominated TOTW/F/M Award(s): 1
Reputation: 4601
Phya has a reputation beyond repute Phya has a reputation beyond repute Phya has a reputation beyond repute Phya has a reputation beyond repute Phya has a reputation beyond repute Phya has a reputation beyond repute Phya has a reputation beyond repute Phya has a reputation beyond repute Phya has a reputation beyond repute Phya has a reputation beyond repute Phya has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Never kissed an older woman before...

Quote:
Originally Posted by propellerhead View Post
In my experience A314 is flypaper for woman ~26 years and up, the ones who's biological clocks are screaming at them to settle down and make babies. Buffering with IS seems to help steer the demographic I attract a bit lower but the majority of hits are 30+.

And yes, there is MUCH to be said about older women. They know what they want and when you have one that is attracted to you and trusts you, look out, you're in for a hella good ride. The flipside is, if you're not ready to form an LTR there's a good chance you're going to have a hard time shaking her off.
Yeah, this was clearly not going in the LTR direction. In fact, there was hardly a relationship at all. It was strictly casual fun and we both knew it when we were getting started. But yea, I'm not sure I'm ready for all the naughty things she's practiced over the years..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gegogi View Post
Cool. SF is a great city to party in. Sophisticated crowd, plenty of cultural events and lots of Asians. An unusually large population of young, single and professional women live there. I know lots of Asian women whom have finished grad school and moved to SF for work. So there they are in a new city making 6 figures, no BF and in late 20s/early 30s. Their parents are worried as hell they're too much into their careers and won't get married and make grandkids. But, yeah, 10 years of kissing experience make a lot of diff...

For me A314 isn't very effective for "older" women. Androstenone is the bomb. But then I'm an older guy and A314 seems to make me seem even more authoritative and fatherly. Great for work and women with daddy complexes but not generally desirable for attracting women.
I don't normally socialize with the late 20/early 30 age group so I can't say if A314 is 'effective' for older women per se, but it definitely works for women who know what they are looking for, regardless of age. Most of the girls I approached seemed indecisive/unsure. The girls that knew what they wanted either somehow caught my attention or responded immediately and positively when I approached them.

But yea, SF is a great city to party in. I wouldn't mind moving here once I start a career myself. And since you mention it, there was a majority of Asian women at the club that night. I thought maybe it was just the venue, but apparently not. The club that we went to was also more upscale than some of the others, so I'm sure the clientele was also more upscale, resulting in more older professionals than college age kids. All the younger kids seemed like they were trying to avoid the heavily marketed, somewhat ghetto club events.

I'm glad I didn't wear two drops of A314 . But as far as pick up goes, when it works it works exceedingly well. All the other times, unless you make the effort to close the distance, you'll be left alone. As a younger guy, who is clearly not 30, but could be 25-27, I could see how A314 could confuse the women into thinking I'm older than I really am when added to the fact I'm almost always being told I act older than my age.
__________________
I wake up every morning, my mission, fulfill the dream..
I break myself apart, the position, to kill the scream..
-Felt (Slug & Murs)

Look at the wind depilating the trees. Said Joao.
But trees have no hair, Joao. Replied the psychiatrist.
And there are people who have no poetry...
-Joao Gilberto

"To have what you've never had, you must do what you've never done."
-?
Phya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 2nd, 2009, 11:18 PM   #8
Phya Male
Navigating Blindfolded
  
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 2,272
Thanks: 159
Thanked 160 Times in 111 Posts
Nominated 7 Times in 6 Posts
Nominated TOTW/F/M Award(s): 1
Reputation: 4601
Phya has a reputation beyond repute Phya has a reputation beyond repute Phya has a reputation beyond repute Phya has a reputation beyond repute Phya has a reputation beyond repute Phya has a reputation beyond repute Phya has a reputation beyond repute Phya has a reputation beyond repute Phya has a reputation beyond repute Phya has a reputation beyond repute Phya has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Never kissed an older woman before...

Quote:
Originally Posted by yogalefty View Post
Great reports. I'm from norcal and go to school in socal so this may seem random, but I noticed there were a lot of posts with the word "hella" in them. Made me laugh cause norcal is more or less the only bubble of area where it is said, and in socal I get made fun of for saying it. Keep posts this good coming!
Yea, I'm Bay Area, born and raised! Hella is in my blood. I make fun of Socal kids when they slip and say 'hella'. I rep B-town and the city of the Sucka Free.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve View Post
I usually find that I have an affinity for younger women (24 ^ is preferred). Lately I have been plagued with girls 17 years old for some reason. I found this to be very odd, but I mean almost every girl I have met has been 17 (No, I am not a creep and would never think about doing anything with them). This all while wearing A314 , but when you think status, I would think that younger women might like a high-status guy in their lives. Having that high-status attachment increases their status by proxy.

There have been many times that I have also pulled a "slutty" younger woman (18-23) with A314. I'm curious to know what others are thinking here and their experiences.
I found my experience with A314 on NYE to be a bit contrary to my usual experiences with A314 . I've worn A314 to college parties and on campus before, and I've received pretty good hits from young women. Usually they are a junior or senior, I haven't seen a strong A314 hit from the freshmen. I don't think age specifically has anything to do with it. I think it has to do with their mentality.

I think in the case of the older woman, being in the company of such a younger man might raise her status by proxy. I'm no millionaire, no CEO, no status in the financial or social sense. But I do have value in being a fit, handsome, and socially adept young man. I could see how it might translate into 'See? Stella *still* has her grooove.' Almost like rather than an older man with eye candy on his arm, it was an older woman with eye candy around her waist. But I'd say the superficial social dom/sub dynamics were more balanced than in the case of old rich man/pretty young thang. I was still leading the interactions, but I got the feeling that the older woman was showing me a thing or two as well.

As for the 17 yr olds SteveO, lol, just come back a year later.

As a side note, my friend was trying to talk to some girls on the train ride over to the club and one of the replied that she was 15. Lol. What?! 15? Going out on NYE with her friend that is 21? Get outta here. You're such a liar. She looked like she was in college at least. I wonder if any of those girls lied about their age? I know you're an awesome PUA SteveO, but girls can be awesome liars too.
__________________
I wake up every morning, my mission, fulfill the dream..
I break myself apart, the position, to kill the scream..
-Felt (Slug & Murs)

Look at the wind depilating the trees. Said Joao.
But trees have no hair, Joao. Replied the psychiatrist.
And there are people who have no poetry...
-Joao Gilberto

"To have what you've never had, you must do what you've never done."
-?
Phya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 3rd, 2009, 12:01 AM   #9
SteveO Male
Stephen Osborn
  
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: TN
Age: 49
Posts: 0
Thanks: 7,042
Thanked 5,426 Times in 2,793 Posts
Nominated 175 Times in 79 Posts
Nominated TOTW/F/M Award(s): 24
Reputation: hidden
SteveO will become famous soon enough SteveO will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Never kissed an older woman before...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phya View Post

As for the 17 yr olds SteveO, lol, just come back a year later.

As a side note, my friend was trying to talk to some girls on the train ride over to the club and one of the replied that she was 15. Lol. What?! 15? Going out on NYE with her friend that is 21? Get outta here. You're such a liar. She looked like she was in college at least. I wonder if any of those girls lied about their age? I know you're an awesome PUA SteveO, but girls can be awesome liars too.
Nah, no chance in lying.

One of them I posted a blog about and she was a stalker. I tried waiting till she was 18, but she wouldn't leave me alone.

There was a 15 year old who after talking to for a minute you could tell easily. Then there was a 16 year old, who actually surprised me, but she showed me her current HS ID.

Then there was the 17 year old at the mall who really wanted to do "stuff" with me. No reason to lie and when I found out she had a kid already I decided waiting for her was not in the stars.

Yesterday at BuckyStars while writing a blog I was approached by a very cute girl who turned out to be 17. I guess I make too strong eye contact.

Me a PUA ! Nah, just a guy looking to make the world a better place. Harris called me a PUA yesterday from what I've heard too.
__________________
Disclaimer: Androtics Research LLC does not endorse nor accept any liability for any claims made by former customer service agents.
SteveO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 3rd, 2009, 12:06 AM   #10
Hazard Male
Resident meathead
  
 
Hazard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: dirty jersey
Age: 32
Posts: 531
Thanks: 9
Thanked 44 Times in 28 Posts
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Reputation: 892
Hazard is a splendid one to behold Hazard is a splendid one to behold Hazard is a splendid one to behold Hazard is a splendid one to behold Hazard is a splendid one to behold Hazard is a splendid one to behold Hazard is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Never kissed an older woman before...

I can't say i've tried attracting anyone under 21..... the clubs and bars i goto are 21+..... and i've been finding that A314 is netting me hits with older women..... i'd say 30+. I do need to order some ammo tho..... things are just tight at the moment. When i get some i will surely report - maybe i'll have hit from the younger crowd.

~Haz~
__________________
"When the last fish has been caught, the last river has been poisoned, and the last tree has been cut down..... THEN try and eat your money"

*DISCLAIMER* I am not a medical professional! Advice I give is through personal experience and knowledge. I am in no way liable for user error regarding techniques, diets, and/or supplements. Always consult your doctor before starting a new diet or excercise program.
Hazard is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply
1 Active User(s) Viewing This Topic (0 members and 1 guests):  

Tags
kissed , older , woman


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Wanting to pull the older woman ;) LesterTheMolester MEN's Pheromone Advice, Tricks and Tips 4 January 15th, 2015 09:14 PM
Want to attract an older woman? Universe MEN's Pheromone Advice, Tricks and Tips 14 October 23rd, 2011 10:55 PM
Need Advice on Good Pheromone Combinations for Attracting an Older Woman GfuNck MEN's Pheromone Advice, Tricks and Tips 26 October 4th, 2009 03:01 AM
Another A314 hit..... older woman again. A few other notes too Hazard MEN's Pheromone Advice, Tricks and Tips 16 December 23rd, 2008 06:50 AM
Do older woman respond to different formulas than younger ones? sweetsense MEN's Pheromone Advice, Tricks and Tips 8 May 18th, 2007 11:31 PM

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +3. The time now is 10:37 PM.


©2004-2017 PheromoneTalk.com
(c) 2002-2015 Androtics Pheromone Research All Rights Reserved Internationally
Page generated in 0.31217 seconds with 19 queries