PheroTalk

PheroTalk

The World's Largest Pheromone Community

Get Real Pheromones directly from Androtics Pheromone Research at the SmartMones Pheromone Store

Questions about pheromones?
Get Fast, Friendly, No-Obligation Help from Real People at the Pheromone Hotline.
Call 1-800-671-6464 in the USA, or +01 425-786-2001 Internationally

Latest Threads ::.. HELP!!! Pheromone Seekers Hello everyone :) What mix/pheromone would mimic NoFap/NoMasturbation? Hey from Florida newbie Best Post Of The Week 46, November, 2017 A314YE vs A314 Rev.32 Greetings from MEA. Pheromones to Aid Tantric Yoga? M/40 What to use for escorts/ erotic masseurs? hello male 27/ African American


Go Back   PheroTalk > Discussion > Introductions - New Users, Say "Hello" Today and Get $25!

Register Invite Your Friends FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read
Old July 7th, 2017, 01:14 AM   #1
tuaregue Male
Pheromone Cadet
  
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Location: Portugal
Age: 47
Posts: 8
Thanks: 1
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Reputation: 13
tuaregue is on a distinguished road
Smile Hi everybody! Interested with Pheromones for Attracting Gay, bi & Straight Men. M/47

Hi guys! Pheromones for Attracting Gay, bi & Straight Men are my interest. I'm gay and new in this.

Do you help me?
tuaregue is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanked by:
justintime469 (August 22nd, 2017)
Old July 7th, 2017, 01:36 PM   #2
Dee A Undisclosed
Super Party Host
  
 
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 3,819
Thanks: 4,985
Thanked 1,210 Times in 938 Posts
Nominated 4 Times in 4 Posts
Nominated TOTW/F/M Award(s): 4
Reputation: 1270
Dee A has much to be proud of Dee A has much to be proud of Dee A has much to be proud of Dee A has much to be proud of Dee A has much to be proud of Dee A has much to be proud of Dee A has much to be proud of Dee A has much to be proud of Dee A has much to be proud of
Default Re: Hi everybody! Interested with Pheromones for Attracting Gay, bi & Straight Men. M

Welcome to PheromoneTalk, tuaregue!

I would recommend you visit HankBuddy's journal. You'll get plenty of ideas from his experience. Or better yet, check out the other related journals you'll find in the first five pages of our journal's list.

Your GC is now in your email.

Happy Pheroing!









==============
Disclosure: I've edited your thread title from "Hi everybody!" to "Hi everybody! Interested with Pheromones for Attracting Gay, bi & Straight Men. M/47" for topic clarity and forum readability. It'll also generate more "reads" to your thread. If you want to opt-out simply let me know. Thank you!
__________________


This week's freebie is P131 Stealth Unfragranced

New!!! Perfume Oils for Women

Check this please to guide you on how to include that freebie in your $100+ order.

A314 sprays are back on stock!!!

Need Help? --> Drop us a note at [email protected]
Dee A is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanked by:
justintime469 (July 10th, 2017)
Old July 10th, 2017, 10:16 PM   #3
justintime469 Male
Team JdubNtime469
  
 
justintime469's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Somewhere in the desert
Posts: 4,076
Thanks: 4,103
Thanked 2,329 Times in 1,617 Posts
Nominated 20 Times in 14 Posts
Nominated TOTW/F/M Award(s): 13
Reputation: 2655
justintime469 has a reputation beyond repute justintime469 has a reputation beyond repute justintime469 has a reputation beyond repute justintime469 has a reputation beyond repute justintime469 has a reputation beyond repute justintime469 has a reputation beyond repute justintime469 has a reputation beyond repute justintime469 has a reputation beyond repute justintime469 has a reputation beyond repute justintime469 has a reputation beyond repute justintime469 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hi everybody! Interested with Pheromones for Attracting Gay, bi & Straight Men. M

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuaregue View Post
Hi guys! Pheromones for Attracting Gay, bi & Straight Men are my interest. I'm gay and new in this.

Do you help me?
Hi and Welcome!

I would check out the journals that Dee suggests and you can see real world experience from other gay men and what works for them. You will see from reading there journals that typically what works to attract women also work to attract men also because a gay men is tuned into more a man`s signature so anything really with Enone and Erone and the main ones you will want to look at as far as your main pheromones for attraction is A314 , Ammo , MB, and IG .

These should be the main ones to look into, oh and also TUTH at your age can be useable at low doses in public to. These all are the main driving set and the others are socials like IShine , IO , and IH .

What I would do and the best option is to look at the Men`s Ultimate Kit because you will get all of these except MB(you can order separate) to test so you can see what really works best so you don`t have to guess what works. The biggest thing is to test and document everything including your failures so you can hone in on what is the best for you.

I would start with Ammo or MB and test for a while very first to see what you think. These should be good for day use as well and will work in a wide variety of environments and ill more than likely be your main used pheromone.

Then I would test A314 and then IG and they are similar with the A314 being more a dominant alpha type and IG is more a mature solid type of vibe.

To help reach younger people IShine will help you come off as more youthful and highly suggest this if anything else if you don`t get the kit. In fact my most uused one and is great for day to day use and in any situation. IShine just makes everything more fun and puts everyone in a great mood and will help others see your vibrant youthful side.

I hope this helps you out and if you have any questions at all please post as this forum is to help and support each other.

Good Luck!!!
__________________
My Personal journal
http://www.pheromonetalk.com/justint...tml#post556303
The guide to my journal is on page 33 and is Post#325

Project JdubNTime469 Race Code Journal
http://www.pheromonetalk.com/project...ode-72908.html

Single Molecule Mix Journal
http://www.pheromonetalk.com/getting...-up-73623.html

Women`s Phero Effects on Men Journal
http://www.pheromonetalk.com/guys-po...-us-73841.html
justintime469 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 7th, 2017, 04:42 AM   #4
tuaregue Male
Pheromone Cadet
  
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Location: Portugal
Age: 47
Posts: 8
Thanks: 1
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Reputation: 13
tuaregue is on a distinguished road
Default Gay msculine man looking to attract gay, bi or hetero men.

Hello.

I'm Portuguese living in Lisbon, Portugal. Here practically that is not spoken in pheromones, but I am very interested in the subject.


I am a gay straight-acting man. I'dd like to find pheromeones that helps me to attract gay, bi and straight men. Masculine men. I'm interested in social and sexual atraction. Somthing with no odor to use with my perfum.

I work like fight attendant. I'dd like to find a great products to use when working, at the hotels, partys ou just walking around my city and gym.

I was watching the TUTH Ammunition Cologne, A314 , Alpha Androsterone... but i feel more and more confused.

Pheromones are expensive and the transportation for portugal is very expensive...

Can you help me? maybe advive the name of some pheromones and what they promove, or even already conbinations or products that really works.
tuaregue is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanked by:
justintime469 (August 22nd, 2017)
Old August 22nd, 2017, 04:52 PM   #5
justintime469 Male
Team JdubNtime469
  
 
justintime469's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Somewhere in the desert
Posts: 4,076
Thanks: 4,103
Thanked 2,329 Times in 1,617 Posts
Nominated 20 Times in 14 Posts
Nominated TOTW/F/M Award(s): 13
Reputation: 2655
justintime469 has a reputation beyond repute justintime469 has a reputation beyond repute justintime469 has a reputation beyond repute justintime469 has a reputation beyond repute justintime469 has a reputation beyond repute justintime469 has a reputation beyond repute justintime469 has a reputation beyond repute justintime469 has a reputation beyond repute justintime469 has a reputation beyond repute justintime469 has a reputation beyond repute justintime469 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Gay msculine man looking to attract gay, bi or hetero men.

Hey now worries and will do my best to simplify things for you. Very first thing is if you get anything I would get all of them in Stealth which is pretty much no scent, except some of them like TUTH and Ammo will have a scent from the natural scent of pheromones. This way you can choose how much scent you want from your own cologne of what is acceptable for say work or any other environment.

If you don`t get the men`s kit and are on a budget if anything else would look at Ammo and MB for your goal.

MB is like Ammo , but designed more for the gay male lifestyle. There is not many reports on it though. What I would do is if anything else get one of these. Both are very balanced and designed for attraction and I am not sure about MB, but Ammo is a blend of pheromones for attraction, status, and comfort/talking so you can not go wrong with it. So to simply things start right here and I would definitely get the bigger 30ML bottle to maximize everything do to shipping costs.

They can all help you really, but this will be the one to start with.

Some others I have seen reports on that work on gay men are A314 , IG , and TUTH . I would also look at IShine as well.

It is best to stay with the instant line for now and not worry about MXS or single molecules and would look at these.



Quote:
Originally Posted by tuaregue View Post
Hello.

I'm Portuguese living in Lisbon, Portugal. Here practically that is not spoken in pheromones, but I am very interested in the subject.


I am a gay straight-acting man. I'dd like to find pheromeones that helps me to attract gay, bi and straight men. Masculine men. I'm interested in social and sexual atraction. Somthing with no odor to use with my perfum.

I work like fight attendant. I'dd like to find a great products to use when working, at the hotels, partys ou just walking around my city and gym.

I was watching the TUTH Ammunition Cologne, A314 , Alpha Androsterone... but i feel more and more confused.

Pheromones are expensive and the transportation for portugal is very expensive...

Can you help me? maybe advive the name of some pheromones and what they promove, or even already conbinations or products that really works.
__________________
My Personal journal
http://www.pheromonetalk.com/justint...tml#post556303
The guide to my journal is on page 33 and is Post#325

Project JdubNTime469 Race Code Journal
http://www.pheromonetalk.com/project...ode-72908.html

Single Molecule Mix Journal
http://www.pheromonetalk.com/getting...-up-73623.html

Women`s Phero Effects on Men Journal
http://www.pheromonetalk.com/guys-po...-us-73841.html
justintime469 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 25th, 2017, 06:43 AM   #6
tuaregue Male
Pheromone Cadet
  
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Location: Portugal
Age: 47
Posts: 8
Thanks: 1
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Reputation: 13
tuaregue is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Hi everybody! Interested with Pheromones for Attracting Gay, bi & Straight Men. M

Quote:
Originally Posted by justintime469 View Post
Hi and Welcome!

I would check out the journals that Dee suggests and you can see real world experience from other gay men and what works for them. You will see from reading there journals that typically what works to attract women also work to attract men also because a gay men is tuned into more a man`s signature so anything really with Enone and Erone and the main ones you will want to look at as far as your main pheromones for attraction is A314 , Ammo , MB, and IG .

These should be the main ones to look into, oh and also TUTH at your age can be useable at low doses in public to. These all are the main driving set and the others are socials like IShine , IO , and IH .

What I would do and the best option is to look at the Men`s Ultimate Kit because you will get all of these except MB(you can order separate) to test so you can see what really works best so you don`t have to guess what works. The biggest thing is to test and document everything including your failures so you can hone in on what is the best for you.

I would start with Ammo or MB and test for a while very first to see what you think. These should be good for day use as well and will work in a wide variety of environments and ill more than likely be your main used pheromone.

Then I would test A314 and then IG and they are similar with the A314 being more a dominant alpha type and IG is more a mature solid type of vibe.

To help reach younger people IShine will help you come off as more youthful and highly suggest this if anything else if you don`t get the kit. In fact my most uused one and is great for day to day use and in any situation. IShine just makes everything more fun and puts everyone in a great mood and will help others see your vibrant youthful side.

I hope this helps you out and if you have any questions at all please post as this forum is to help and support each other.

Good Luck!!!

Hi! Thanks for your answer!

Let me ask you again... because everything I read was aimed at women. Does it work with man also?

What do you advice?

1- AMMO + TUTH
2. TUTH + A314
3- AMMO + A314
4- AMMO + TUTH + A314

Sometimes i feel without self-confidence.

I had the idea of receiving $ 25 for joining the community of pherotalk, but I can not find any of it.


Thanks again for your help.

Luis
tuaregue is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanked by:
justintime469 (August 27th, 2017)
Old August 27th, 2017, 02:19 AM   #7
justintime469 Male
Team JdubNtime469
  
 
justintime469's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Somewhere in the desert
Posts: 4,076
Thanks: 4,103
Thanked 2,329 Times in 1,617 Posts
Nominated 20 Times in 14 Posts
Nominated TOTW/F/M Award(s): 13
Reputation: 2655
justintime469 has a reputation beyond repute justintime469 has a reputation beyond repute justintime469 has a reputation beyond repute justintime469 has a reputation beyond repute justintime469 has a reputation beyond repute justintime469 has a reputation beyond repute justintime469 has a reputation beyond repute justintime469 has a reputation beyond repute justintime469 has a reputation beyond repute justintime469 has a reputation beyond repute justintime469 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hi everybody! Interested with Pheromones for Attracting Gay, bi & Straight Men. M

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuaregue View Post
Hi! Thanks for your answer!

Let me ask you again... because everything I read was aimed at women. Does it work with man also?

What do you advice?

1- AMMO + TUTH
2. TUTH + A314
3- AMMO + A314
4- AMMO + TUTH + A314

Sometimes i feel without self-confidence.

I had the idea of receiving $ 25 for joining the community of pherotalk, but I can not find any of it.


Thanks again for your help.

Luis
Yes all of these should work on men just like they do for women. The reason is gay men are attracted to another mans signature is why, so what attracts women also works to attract men as well. I have tested women`s pheromones IS/A and IS/B and men looked at me kind of confused even my gay male friends. But when I wore all the ones you mentioned like A314 , and Ammo they hit on me even though they know I am a married straight man. It was more a friendly joking type of way as they know I have no interest in them in this way.

I actually have MB and for my next report I was thinking of testing this for the hell of it, just may be 3 weeks or so before I actually post on here about it. If I were in your shoes definitely Ammo would be the one I would start with out of those 3 as you can not go wrong because it is balanced. I would also consider IShine also as it goes with everything and will bring out even more attraction out of the Ammo to. Plus IShine will help you appeal more to the younger men so you can not go wrong.

TUTH I would save for when a man is more comfortable with you as it can come off to strong if you start off with this one.

The A314 ill appeal more to the guys that want a more serious relationship and for guys that want you want to appear as someone who has got it together and more valuable and should attract more guys that have it together, than random guys looking to just hook up.

So to start Ammo is a must and would be the first one I would look at and I think IShine will also work wonders for you. Then having some TUTH when you get comfortable with someone will also go a long way.

I hope this all makes sense as starting out it can be overwhelming. If you have any other questions please just ask.
__________________
My Personal journal
http://www.pheromonetalk.com/justint...tml#post556303
The guide to my journal is on page 33 and is Post#325

Project JdubNTime469 Race Code Journal
http://www.pheromonetalk.com/project...ode-72908.html

Single Molecule Mix Journal
http://www.pheromonetalk.com/getting...-up-73623.html

Women`s Phero Effects on Men Journal
http://www.pheromonetalk.com/guys-po...-us-73841.html
justintime469 is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanked by:
Dee A (August 28th, 2017), Nathan Drake (October 31st, 2017)
Reply
1 Active User(s) Viewing This Topic (0 members and 1 guests):  

Tags
androtics , androticsdirect , attract , attracting , bi , gay , gay attractions , getero , hetero , interested , m or 47 , man , men , msculine , pheromones , sex pheromones , smartmones , social , straight


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
attract other men equally masculine, gay, bi or straight. tuaregue MEN's Pheromone Advice, Tricks and Tips 1 July 11th, 2017 08:33 AM
Hi! Bi-Chef Wondering if pheromones do work for gay men? M/34/Detroit Kaiser82 Introductions - New Users, Say "Hello" Today and Get $25! 9 June 1st, 2017 08:57 AM
Hello. Looking for Best Pheromones for Attracting Men and Sex. Bi-M/42 Platinum1193 Introductions - New Users, Say "Hello" Today and Get $25! 15 May 27th, 2017 04:04 PM
Hi guys! Pheromones for Attracting Both Gay & Straight Men. 32/Bi-Male dariush4u Introductions - New Users, Say "Hello" Today and Get $25! 5 July 18th, 2015 06:28 AM
I'm new! Gay Interested if Women Pheromone Can Win Me Masculine Gay Men? 20/M bullet1020 Introductions - New Users, Say "Hello" Today and Get $25! 2 March 1st, 2015 01:20 PM

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +3. The time now is 09:41 AM.


©2004-2017 PheromoneTalk.com
(c) 2002-2015 Androtics Pheromone Research All Rights Reserved Internationally
Page generated in 0.51632 seconds with 18 queries