PheroTalk

PheroTalk

The World's Largest Pheromone Community

Get Real Pheromones directly from Androtics Pheromone Research at the SmartMones Pheromone Store

Questions about pheromones?
Get Fast, Friendly, No-Obligation Help from Real People at the Pheromone Hotline.
Call 1-800-671-6464 in the USA, or +01 425-786-2001 Internationally

Latest Threads ::.. My first purchase has been placed New to PheroTalk, questions! a lot of talk about a314 Pheromone Seekers Hello everyone :) What mix/pheromone would mimic NoFap/NoMasturbation? Hey from Florida newbie Best Post Of The Week 46, November, 2017 A314YE vs A314 Rev.32 Greetings from MEA. Pheromones to Aid Tantric Yoga? M/40


Go Back   PheroTalk > Discussion > Introductions - New Users, Say "Hello" Today and Get $25!

Register Invite Your Friends FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read
Old November 11th, 2017, 03:49 PM   #1
Todd612 Male
Pheromone Cadet
  
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Location: Greenville, SC
Age: 27
Posts: 6
Thanks: 0
Thanked 4 Times in 3 Posts
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Reputation: 14
Todd612 is on a distinguished road
Default hello. Pheromones for Edge @ Work and Spice @ Dating? m/27/AfroAmerican

Hello guys and I recently found this page and I will be giving this a try. I'm a 27 year male black, I'm recently moved to a new city and got a new job so I'm looking for something to give me an edge in the work environment and to spice up my dating life any suggestions would be nice in those aspects.

more about me I'm a little shy at first, but once I get to know ppl I'm more open. I'm currently single and would love to give these products a try to see how they affect those around me. I love going to jazz clubs/ comedy clubs/ and various social events so other then just work those will be my testing grounds to start with. If anybody wants to give the new guy any advice that would be greatly appreciated.
Todd612 is online now   Reply With Quote
Thanked by:
datadragon (November 11th, 2017)
Old November 11th, 2017, 06:12 PM   #2
Gracious Female
In Love with Pheromones!
  
 
Gracious's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 567
Thanks: 78
Thanked 236 Times in 180 Posts
Nominated 9 Times in 8 Posts
Nominated TOTW/F/M Award(s): 2
Reputation: 404
Gracious is just really nice Gracious is just really nice Gracious is just really nice Gracious is just really nice Gracious is just really nice
Default re: hello. Pheromones for Edge @ Work and Spice @ Dating? m/27/AfroAmerican

Quote:
Originally Posted by Todd612 View Post
Hello guys and I recently found this page and I will be giving this a try. I'm a 27 year male black, I'm recently moved to a new city and got a new job so I'm looking for something to give me an edge in the work environment and to spice up my dating life any suggestions would be nice in those aspects.

more about me I'm a little shy at first, but once I get to know ppl I'm more open. I'm currently single and would love to give these products a try to see how they affect those around me. I love going to jazz clubs/ comedy clubs/ and various social events so other then just work those will be my testing grounds to start with. If anybody wants to give the new guy any advice that would be greatly appreciated.
Hello friend,

Welcome to the forum.

Happy to hear that you want these products a try. As you told us about you someone from the forum will be sending you the GC for your first buy.

I would say start with A314 so that gives you an edge in bis world. This will up your status and trust as well in other's eyes. This can be used in dating times as well.

You can give IG a try and then Ammo and TUTH are great for building the relation to next level .

If you want more openness in social situations IO is the best bet and if you want trustworthy conversations and making deep bonds IH is the best.

So based on above needs Men's wardrobe is your best buy . It includes all that you need to start your phero journey.

Once you know how they work for you, may advance in other sections.

Read the sticky in forum that will help you how to test and find your sweet spot for each product.

Think of starting your own journal , it will help you in revisiting and looking back for reference what worked best for you.

Keep us posted and some or the other will keep helping you here.

Good luck and happy testing.
__________________
Gracious


-----------------------------------------------------------------
It is the moments of life that shape us. It is up to us to pursue & create the moments that will lift us & not limit us.

Twirling with ~)~(~)~
ISa, ISb, IH, IO, IS, Anol, None, Erone, TAA, TAL, TAH, TAF,
P's line~ 74, 78, 79, 80, 81, 83, 84, 85, 86, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 96, 97, 102, 103, 119,
MX's line ~ 300, 398, 397, 134, 135, 274, 235, 335, 250, 457, 285, 346, 405, 406, 407, and some more!
CTTM, LAM,
Gracious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 11th, 2017, 08:16 PM   #3
datadragon Male
Changed status to single
  
 
datadragon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Location: Right Behind You. No, the other side
Posts: 42
Thanks: 9
Thanked 28 Times in 21 Posts
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Reputation: 37
datadragon is on a distinguished road
Default re: hello. Pheromones for Edge @ Work and Spice @ Dating? m/27/AfroAmerican

Hello Todd612, the other 611 todds said to say hello also... Another Todd is always welcome...

I'm going to recommend to buy the men's pack and use the $25 gift card you will receive shortly to lower the total cost. In your specific case there are many product in it that may work well for your various needs, and allow you to test them all one at a time and in combos and later buying the bigger bottles of those that worked best...

African American Men can have a higher amount of baseline testosterone, especially those who are masculine and in shape with lower body fat. If that applies to you, then you may find that SOCIALS will be your best fit to try first, just needing some help getting women to see you as more friendly and approachable... SOCiALS are also what can be used to overcome your own shyness and get people to be more open to you.

IO gets people to feel comfortable to just start talking to you which should help with the shyness.. IH on the other hand disinhibits people slightly and makes the conversation more meaningful rather then just talking about anything, but not open you as much... IS can boost your self confidence, get everyone in a good mood, and give you a healthy glow. They can be mixed together, such as IO / IH or IO /IS

If you find you are not getting sexual attraction from women in general on the other hand, then AMMO and TUTH are products that contain sexual enhancement, AMMO being a general all in one attraction formula that can be used standalone or with IS added. TUTH is just the sexual, and so usually added after comfort is established such as later in the date... Keep in mind that if your T levels are high as mentioned, then only a low dose or even none at all can work better...

IG and A314 . They are both somewhat similar in that they will make you a bit more confident. They raise your status/respect as well and can be used for work. A314 is said to be more serious, alpha and dominant while IG is a bit less serious and more charming/fun and more used by those in your age range. You can use it as a daily base and add the IS to it too. Dont add to much of IO though as it lowers the status....

Last edited by datadragon; November 11th, 2017 at 11:03 PM.
datadragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 11th, 2017, 08:42 PM   #4
Todd612 Male
Pheromone Cadet
  
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Location: Greenville, SC
Age: 27
Posts: 6
Thanks: 0
Thanked 4 Times in 3 Posts
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Reputation: 14
Todd612 is on a distinguished road
Default re: hello. Pheromones for Edge @ Work and Spice @ Dating? m/27/AfroAmerican

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gracious View Post
Hello friend,

Welcome to the forum.

Happy to hear that you want these products a try. As you told us about you someone from the forum will be sending you the GC for your first buy.

I would say start with A314 so that gives you an edge in bis world. This will up your status and trust as well in other's eyes. This can be used in dating times as well.

You can give IG a try and then Ammo and TUTH are great for building the relation to next level .

If you want more openness in social situations IO is the best bet and if you want trustworthy conversations and making deep bonds IH is the best.

So based on above needs Men's wardrobe is your best buy . It includes all that you need to start your phero journey.

Once you know how they work for you, may advance in other sections.

Read the sticky in forum that will help you how to test and find your sweet spot for each product.

Think of starting your own journal , it will help you in revisiting and looking back for reference what worked best for you.

Keep us posted and some or the other will keep helping you here.

Good luck and happy testing.
thank you for the response I have been reading about the products for the last 2 hours and they all sound great. I'm looking forward to give them a try, as of right now I'm leaning more towards IG or either A314 as far as my first purchase. still in debate about those two. but I do know I would love to try Ammo summer blue. Can you describe what the smell of Neroli ???
Todd612 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old November 11th, 2017, 08:55 PM   #5
Todd612 Male
Pheromone Cadet
  
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Location: Greenville, SC
Age: 27
Posts: 6
Thanks: 0
Thanked 4 Times in 3 Posts
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Reputation: 14
Todd612 is on a distinguished road
Default re: hello. Pheromones for Edge @ Work and Spice @ Dating? m/27/AfroAmerican

Quote:
Originally Posted by datadragon View Post
Hello Todd612, the other 611 todds said to say hello also... Another Todd is always welcome...

I'm going to recommend to buy the men's pack and use the $25 gift card you will receive shortly to lower the total cost. In your specific case there are many product in it that may work well for your various needs, and allow you to test them all one at a time and in combos and later buying the bigger bottles of those that worked best...

African American Men can have a higher amount of baseline testosterone, especially those who are masculine and in shape with lower body fat. If that applies to you, then you may find that SOCIALS will be your best fit to try first, just needing some help getting women to see you as more friendly and approachable... SOCiALS are also what can be used to overcome your own shyness and get people to be more open to you.

IO gets people to feel comfortable to just start talking to you which should help with the shyness.. IH on the other hand disinhibits people slightly and makes the conversation more meaningful rather then just talking about anything, but not open you as much... IS can boost your self confidence, get everyone in a good mood, and give you a healthy glow. They can be mixed together, such as IO / IH or IO /IS

If you find you are not getting sexual attraction from women in general on the other hand, then AMMO and TUTH are products that contain sexual enhancement, AMMO being a general all in one attraction formula that can be used standalone or with IS added. TUTH is just the sexual, and so usually added after comfort is established such as later in the date... Keep in mind that if your T levels are high as mentioned, then only a low dose or even none at all can work better...

IG and A314. They are both somewhat similar in that they will make you a bit more confident. They raise your status/respect as well and can be used for work. A314 is said to be more serious while IG is a bit less serious and more charming/fun and more used by those in your age range. You can use it as a daily base and add the IS to it too. Dont add to much of IO though as it lowers the status....
Hi datadragon, thanks you for the info. as of right now I'm leaning to start with IG or A314 . I have been reading about the products and I'm thinking that either of these would probably be a great starting point. just to see how it goes especially since I will be working a lot more then usual the next couple of weeks to get up to speed with things there.
Todd612 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old November 11th, 2017, 10:58 PM   #6
datadragon Male
Changed status to single
  
 
datadragon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Location: Right Behind You. No, the other side
Posts: 42
Thanks: 9
Thanked 28 Times in 21 Posts
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Reputation: 37
datadragon is on a distinguished road
Default re: hello. Pheromones for Edge @ Work and Spice @ Dating? m/27/AfroAmerican

Quote:
Originally Posted by Todd612 View Post
Hi datadragon, thanks you for the info. as of right now I'm leaning to start with IG or A314. I have been reading about the products and I'm thinking that either of these would probably be a great starting point. just to see how it goes especially since I will be working a lot more then usual the next couple of weeks to get up to speed with things there.
A314 is more of an ALPHA male intimidating type vibe, a bit dominant and boosts confidence. Dominant Alpha Males however are supposed to start conversations AND keep it going and lead the woman where you want to go and they will follow the Alpha male. This is going to be very difficult for a shy guy imo. You may also come across as more unapproachable or full of yourself for awhile solo, and thats why its sometimes used in combo to adjust the signature for those that cant handle the dominant sig...

If I were only picking between those two then I would choose IG which is a much more of a charming, charismatic and warmer vibe,making you appear older and reliable from my understanding and wont be as difficult to use for you... It is still alpha. Both do increase self confidence eventually in your own real signature but takes time for that to occur.

For someone who is shy, Ammo gives respect and sexual but usable even at work. IO or CTTM opens people up, and IS makes everyone in a good mood and smile... It honestly is hard to know which will fit you exactly, these are just suggestions... Perhaps just try a few in the TOGO size if you dont want the whole pack...

Last edited by datadragon; November 11th, 2017 at 11:41 PM.
datadragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 13th, 2017, 11:52 AM   #7
justintime469 Male
Team JdubNtime469
  
 
justintime469's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Somewhere in the desert
Posts: 4,079
Thanks: 4,109
Thanked 2,330 Times in 1,617 Posts
Nominated 20 Times in 14 Posts
Nominated TOTW/F/M Award(s): 13
Reputation: 2656
justintime469 has a reputation beyond repute justintime469 has a reputation beyond repute justintime469 has a reputation beyond repute justintime469 has a reputation beyond repute justintime469 has a reputation beyond repute justintime469 has a reputation beyond repute justintime469 has a reputation beyond repute justintime469 has a reputation beyond repute justintime469 has a reputation beyond repute justintime469 has a reputation beyond repute justintime469 has a reputation beyond repute
Default re: hello. Pheromones for Edge @ Work and Spice @ Dating? m/27/AfroAmerican

Hi Todd612!

I usually suggest the Men`s kit as you would get everything to try so there is no guesswork because you get everything to try. This is the best economical option by far. But if you are looking for a few, I would look at the IG to start with and the bigger 30ML bottle for sure.

Another option is the A314YE(young edition) which would be very similar and be in an oil version. This is a little more, but the oil lasts much longer.

As far as dating Definitely Ammo is needed or the one you are looking at S. Ammo . If anything use this as a base for general attraction and it is very balanced so you can`t go wrong with it. Just remember though you have to get out there and work on being social as well.

I would also look at getting some TUTH also and a little will go a long way.

I would solo test these products first so you get an idea of how they work, and I know with the TUTH it may be hard to do until a woman is more comfortable with you. I would wear the Ammo and when she is more comfortable with you try a 1/2 spray and work up from there is best advice I can give with this one.

Then when you have a good grip on what each on does you can try making some combos. What you can do is try the IG or A314 for day use and then later try adding Ammo later on in the evening when you are ready to go out.

As far as the Neroli I have found everyone men and women to like it, it is more floral to me, but not necessarily feminine and is very universal for men and women both. As far as the scent it is up to you and the Stealth is just as good to. Both cover up very nice, if you are not a cologne guy I would go with the Neroli as it is the standard and diffuses very nice and is consistent.

I hoe this helps and if you have any questions at all please post and welcome!
__________________
My Personal journal
http://www.pheromonetalk.com/justint...tml#post556303
The guide to my journal is on page 33 and is Post#325

Project JdubNTime469 Race Code Journal
http://www.pheromonetalk.com/project...ode-72908.html

Single Molecule Mix Journal
http://www.pheromonetalk.com/getting...-up-73623.html

Women`s Phero Effects on Men Journal
http://www.pheromonetalk.com/guys-po...-us-73841.html
justintime469 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 13th, 2017, 06:24 PM   #8
prettyrickyboi Male
Pheromone Experienced
  
 
prettyrickyboi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Virginia
Age: 37
Posts: 108
Thanks: 47
Thanked 40 Times in 34 Posts
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Reputation: 53
prettyrickyboi will become famous soon enough
Default re: hello. Pheromones for Edge @ Work and Spice @ Dating? m/27/AfroAmerican

Quote:
Originally Posted by Todd612 View Post
Hello guys and I recently found this page and I will be giving this a try. I'm a 27 year male black, I'm recently moved to a new city and got a new job so I'm looking for something to give me an edge in the work environment and to spice up my dating life any suggestions would be nice in those aspects.

more about me I'm a little shy at first, but once I get to know ppl I'm more open. I'm currently single and would love to give these products a try to see how they affect those around me. I love going to jazz clubs/ comedy clubs/ and various social events so other then just work those will be my testing grounds to start with. If anybody wants to give the new guy any advice that would be greatly appreciated.
I think you've found the right person in me.
I'm also 27, African American Male...but I live in VA.
I work in a business environment as well.
I'm currently testing A314YE.
So far I've found the regular A314B Spray to work extremely well.
Ammo is the perfect mone for business and a touch of sensual.
I would recommend a A314 and Ammo combo. If it seems to be too powerful a spray or two of IO will calm it down.
Looking forward to your post, and your own findings will definitely help me too.
__________________
~Every Dream is Assembly Required!~ o.O

Last edited by prettyrickyboi; November 13th, 2017 at 07:25 PM.
prettyrickyboi is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanked by:
justintime469 (November 13th, 2017)
Old November 18th, 2017, 07:38 PM   #9
Dee A Undisclosed
Super Party Host
  
 
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 3,821
Thanks: 4,985
Thanked 1,210 Times in 938 Posts
Nominated 4 Times in 4 Posts
Nominated TOTW/F/M Award(s): 4
Reputation: 1270
Dee A has much to be proud of Dee A has much to be proud of Dee A has much to be proud of Dee A has much to be proud of Dee A has much to be proud of Dee A has much to be proud of Dee A has much to be proud of Dee A has much to be proud of Dee A has much to be proud of
Default Re: hello. Pheromones for Edge @ Work and Spice @ Dating? m/27/AfroAmerican

Welcome to PheromoneTalk, Todd612.

Your introductory GC is now in your email and ready for use.

If you are not yet at the executive level, and a lot of coworkers outranks you, I will recommend you start building your reputation with IG . Pair it with IShine at work.

For dating, AMMO + IShine works good, just make sure you have a ToGo TUTH to escalate.

Happy Pheroing!









==========================
Disclosure: I've edited your thread title from "hello male 27/ African American" to "hello. Pheromones for Edge @ Work and Spice @ Dating? m/27/AfroAmerican" for topic clarity and forum readability. It'll also generate more "reads" to your thread. If you want to opt-out simply let me know. Thank you!
__________________


This week's freebie is P131 Stealth Unfragranced

New!!! Perfume Oils for Women

Check this please to guide you on how to include that freebie in your $100+ order.

A314 sprays are back on stock!!!

Need Help? --> Drop us a note at [email protected]
Dee A is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply
1 Active User(s) Viewing This Topic (0 members and 1 guests):  

Tags
27 or , african , american , androtics , androticsdirect , attraction , dating , edge , m or 27 or afroamerican , male , pheromones , sexy pheromone , smartmones , spice , status pheromone , work


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
hello. Pheromones to Spice Up Bedroom Romance w/ Fiance. M/27 djb1988 Introductions - New Users, Say "Hello" Today and Get $25! 3 October 16th, 2017 02:42 PM
Hi! Pheromones to Give me an Edge in Business World and Attraction. M/27 Ftday Introductions - New Users, Say "Hello" Today and Get $25! 13 February 11th, 2017 09:22 PM
Hello. Pheromones for Meeting New People @ Work, Attraction, and Dating. M/27 panospalos Introductions - New Users, Say "Hello" Today and Get $25! 9 November 20th, 2016 06:47 AM
Hi! Looking for Pheromones to Help Bring Back Marital Spice in the Bedroom. M/27 Cell_Dweller Introductions - New Users, Say "Hello" Today and Get $25! 10 November 16th, 2016 03:45 PM
Oy! Pheromones to Provide Edge at Work, & on Attracting &Dating Ladies 23/M/San Diego RedLebowski Introductions - New Users, Say "Hello" Today and Get $25! 5 February 16th, 2015 12:06 PM

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +3. The time now is 07:06 AM.


©2004-2017 PheromoneTalk.com
(c) 2002-2015 Androtics Pheromone Research All Rights Reserved Internationally
Page generated in 0.54100 seconds with 17 queries