PheroTalk

PheroTalk

The World's Largest Pheromone Community

Get Real Pheromones directly from Androtics Pheromone Research at the SmartMones Pheromone Store

Questions about pheromones?
Get Fast, Friendly, No-Obligation Help from Real People at the Pheromone Hotline.
Call 1-800-671-6464 in the USA, or +01 425-786-2001 Internationally

Latest Threads ::.. HELP!!! Pheromone Seekers Hello everyone :) What mix/pheromone would mimic NoFap/NoMasturbation? Hey from Florida newbie Best Post Of The Week 46, November, 2017 A314YE vs A314 Rev.32 Greetings from MEA. Pheromones to Aid Tantric Yoga? M/40 What to use for escorts/ erotic masseurs? hello male 27/ African American


Go Back   PheroTalk > Discussion > Introductions - New Users, Say "Hello" Today and Get $25!

Register Invite Your Friends FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read
Old August 7th, 2017, 11:46 AM   #1
defacto Male
Pheromone Cadet
  
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Location: Singapore
Posts: 3
Thanks: 4
Thanked 3 Times in 2 Posts
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Reputation: 13
defacto is on a distinguished road
Default Hello. Pheromones to attract gay men for convos and hanging-out w/ me? M/40/Singapore

Hello everyone, I'm gay, in my 40s, introvert Asian from Singapore. I am hoping to try pheromones that would make me more approachable by gay men.

I am looking for an everyday use at the gym or when I am hanging out at cafes to have other guys want to talk to me or be drawn to me.

Are there specific pheromones that would trigger sexual attraction or it should be used in combination? Also, can I still use a cologne when using pheromones?

Thanks
defacto is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanked by:
justintime469 (August 23rd, 2017)
Old August 8th, 2017, 06:56 PM   #2
Dee A Undisclosed
Super Party Host
  
 
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 3,819
Thanks: 4,985
Thanked 1,210 Times in 938 Posts
Nominated 4 Times in 4 Posts
Nominated TOTW/F/M Award(s): 4
Reputation: 1270
Dee A has much to be proud of Dee A has much to be proud of Dee A has much to be proud of Dee A has much to be proud of Dee A has much to be proud of Dee A has much to be proud of Dee A has much to be proud of Dee A has much to be proud of Dee A has much to be proud of
Default Re: Hello. Pheromones to attract gay men for convos and hanging-out w/ me? M/40/Singa

Welcome to PheromoneTalk, defacto.

I will recommend you read the journal of HankBuddy. Plenty of useful notes in there.

As to specific mones , currently, our only gay-oriented mix we have is Mystery Boy(MB). PokeSephiroth is sharing success stories with his MB+ TUTH combo, you might wanna check his journal too.

Your intro GC is in your email now by the way.

Happy Pheroing!








==============
Disclosure: I've edited your thread title from "Pheromones to attract gay men for conversations and hang out with me" to "Hello. Pheromones to attract gay men for convos and hanging-out w/ me? M/40/Singapore" for topic clarity and forum readability. It'll also generate more "reads" to your thread. If you want to opt-out simply let me know. Thank you!
__________________


This week's freebie is P131 Stealth Unfragranced

New!!! Perfume Oils for Women

Check this please to guide you on how to include that freebie in your $100+ order.

A314 sprays are back on stock!!!

Need Help? --> Drop us a note at [email protected]
Dee A is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanked by:
defacto (August 12th, 2017)
Old August 12th, 2017, 07:31 PM   #3
defacto Male
Pheromone Cadet
  
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Location: Singapore
Posts: 3
Thanks: 4
Thanked 3 Times in 2 Posts
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Reputation: 13
defacto is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Hello. Pheromones to attract gay men for convos and hanging-out w/ me? M/40/Singa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dee A View Post
Welcome to PheromoneTalk, defacto.

I will recommend you read the journal of HankBuddy. Plenty of useful notes in there.

As to specific mones , currently, our only gay-oriented mix we have is Mystery Boy(MB). PokeSephiroth is sharing success stories with his MB+ TUTH combo, you might wanna check his journal too.

Your intro GC is in your email now by the way.

Happy Pheroing!








==============
Disclosure: I've edited your thread title from "Pheromones to attract gay men for conversations and hang out with me" to "Hello. Pheromones to attract gay men for convos and hanging-out w/ me? M/40/Singapore" for topic clarity and forum readability. It'll also generate more "reads" to your thread. If you want to opt-out simply let me know. Thank you!
Thank you Dee A! I've just ordered the starter kit... oh and may I know how should pheromones be stored or kept?

Thanks
defacto is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanked by:
Dee A (August 15th, 2017), justintime469 (August 23rd, 2017)
Old August 15th, 2017, 05:02 AM   #4
Dee A Undisclosed
Super Party Host
  
 
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 3,819
Thanks: 4,985
Thanked 1,210 Times in 938 Posts
Nominated 4 Times in 4 Posts
Nominated TOTW/F/M Award(s): 4
Reputation: 1270
Dee A has much to be proud of Dee A has much to be proud of Dee A has much to be proud of Dee A has much to be proud of Dee A has much to be proud of Dee A has much to be proud of Dee A has much to be proud of Dee A has much to be proud of Dee A has much to be proud of
Default Re: Hello. Pheromones to attract gay men for convos and hanging-out w/ me? M/40/Singa

Quote:
Originally Posted by defacto View Post
Thank you Dee A! I've just ordered the starter kit... oh and may I know how should pheromones be stored or kept?

Thanks
Store it in a dark cool place. Just make sure it's standing upright and are tightly capped.
__________________


This week's freebie is P131 Stealth Unfragranced

New!!! Perfume Oils for Women

Check this please to guide you on how to include that freebie in your $100+ order.

A314 sprays are back on stock!!!

Need Help? --> Drop us a note at [email protected]
Dee A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 23rd, 2017, 01:29 AM   #5
justintime469 Male
Team JdubNtime469
  
 
justintime469's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Somewhere in the desert
Posts: 4,076
Thanks: 4,103
Thanked 2,329 Times in 1,617 Posts
Nominated 20 Times in 14 Posts
Nominated TOTW/F/M Award(s): 13
Reputation: 2655
justintime469 has a reputation beyond repute justintime469 has a reputation beyond repute justintime469 has a reputation beyond repute justintime469 has a reputation beyond repute justintime469 has a reputation beyond repute justintime469 has a reputation beyond repute justintime469 has a reputation beyond repute justintime469 has a reputation beyond repute justintime469 has a reputation beyond repute justintime469 has a reputation beyond repute justintime469 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hello. Pheromones to attract gay men for convos and hanging-out w/ me? M/40/Singa

Hi Defacto and Welcome!

You made the right choice as I always suggest the kit because there is no guess work and give you everything to try.

I have a male gay couple I hang out with at times and what has worked on them is Ammo , TUTH , A314 , and IG . I am married and straight myself. But when looking at Hankbuddy`s journal it is inline with what he gets to.

For general use Ammo is where I would start as it is balanced and you can not go wrong with it. Good for day use, the gym, or anything else you can think of.

Being 40 you have more room to go heavier on a stronger sexual/status mix and not OD .

I would look at the 4 I mentioned above and use these as your main pheromones for you goal.

The other are more what we call steering mones and to steer our main mix in the direction we want. Most of them are the socials IShine , IO , and IH .

If you have any trouble or questions down the road just post and we will help you out and good luck!!!
__________________
My Personal journal
http://www.pheromonetalk.com/justint...tml#post556303
The guide to my journal is on page 33 and is Post#325

Project JdubNTime469 Race Code Journal
http://www.pheromonetalk.com/project...ode-72908.html

Single Molecule Mix Journal
http://www.pheromonetalk.com/getting...-up-73623.html

Women`s Phero Effects on Men Journal
http://www.pheromonetalk.com/guys-po...-us-73841.html
justintime469 is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanked by:
defacto (August 23rd, 2017)
Old August 23rd, 2017, 05:03 PM   #6
defacto Male
Pheromone Cadet
  
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Location: Singapore
Posts: 3
Thanks: 4
Thanked 3 Times in 2 Posts
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Reputation: 13
defacto is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Hello. Pheromones to attract gay men for convos and hanging-out w/ me? M/40/Singa

Quote:
Originally Posted by justintime469 View Post
Hi Defacto and Welcome!

You made the right choice as I always suggest the kit because there is no guess work and give you everything to try.

I have a male gay couple I hang out with at times and what has worked on them is Ammo , TUTH , A314 , and IG . I am married and straight myself. But when looking at Hankbuddy`s journal it is inline with what he gets to.

For general use Ammo is where I would start as it is balanced and you can not go wrong with it. Good for day use, the gym, or anything else you can think of.

Being 40 you have more room to go heavier on a stronger sexual/status mix and not OD .

I would look at the 4 I mentioned above and use these as your main pheromones for you goal.

The other are more what we call steering mones and to steer our main mix in the direction we want. Most of them are the socials IShine , IO , and IH .

If you have any trouble or questions down the road just post and we will help you out and good luck!!!
Thank you so much your input justintime469 I will take note of that.

What's a recommended dose that I should start with? Should I go conservative like 1-2 sprays first? I read somewhere on this forum that being 40 and above, there's a need to go beyond 2 sprays.

Any thoughts? Thank you
defacto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 23rd, 2017, 09:31 PM   #7
justintime469 Male
Team JdubNtime469
  
 
justintime469's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Somewhere in the desert
Posts: 4,076
Thanks: 4,103
Thanked 2,329 Times in 1,617 Posts
Nominated 20 Times in 14 Posts
Nominated TOTW/F/M Award(s): 13
Reputation: 2655
justintime469 has a reputation beyond repute justintime469 has a reputation beyond repute justintime469 has a reputation beyond repute justintime469 has a reputation beyond repute justintime469 has a reputation beyond repute justintime469 has a reputation beyond repute justintime469 has a reputation beyond repute justintime469 has a reputation beyond repute justintime469 has a reputation beyond repute justintime469 has a reputation beyond repute justintime469 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hello. Pheromones to attract gay men for convos and hanging-out w/ me? M/40/Singa

Quote:
Originally Posted by defacto View Post
Thank you so much your input justintime469 I will take note of that.

What's a recommended dose that I should start with? Should I go conservative like 1-2 sprays first? I read somewhere on this forum that being 40 and above, there's a need to go beyond 2 sprays.

Any thoughts? Thank you
Everyone is going to be slightly different and the big key is testing. Being 40, our natural pheromone levels are not quite as strong as someone that is say half our age, so in general yes we need to use more. The best thing to do is still start with 1 spray and go out in public and see what it gets you because you can always add another spray within 1/2-1 hour and then re gauge the effects to see if anything change. This I think is best because you can always add, but not take away. If you do find that you OD sometimes you can add something to help what we call buffer this, and I usually do this with single molecule, but with the Instant line it would be more the socials to do this with and that would be IShine , IO , and IH .

The main ones you have to worry about OD on are TUTH is the biggest one as most others are balanced. I hope this answers your questions.
__________________
My Personal journal
http://www.pheromonetalk.com/justint...tml#post556303
The guide to my journal is on page 33 and is Post#325

Project JdubNTime469 Race Code Journal
http://www.pheromonetalk.com/project...ode-72908.html

Single Molecule Mix Journal
http://www.pheromonetalk.com/getting...-up-73623.html

Women`s Phero Effects on Men Journal
http://www.pheromonetalk.com/guys-po...-us-73841.html
justintime469 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply
1 Active User(s) Viewing This Topic (0 members and 1 guests):  

Tags
androtics , androticsdirect , attract , conversations , convos , gay , gay attraction , hang , hangingout , m or 40 or singapore , men , pheromones , smartmones , w or


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
pheromones to attract manly gay men within the nightlife atmosphere. M/21 sfmones Introductions - New Users, Say "Hello" Today and Get $25! 8 July 10th, 2017 07:28 PM
Hey everyone! Pheromones to Help Me Attract Men w/out Repelling Women. Bi-M/20s Nathan Drake Introductions - New Users, Say "Hello" Today and Get $25! 7 February 10th, 2017 06:16 PM
Hello. Pheromones for a Gym Rat to Interact w/ and Attract Masculine Gay Men. Bi-M/29 Gym_Junkie Introductions - New Users, Say "Hello" Today and Get $25! 7 October 28th, 2016 08:06 PM
Hi there! Pheromones to Attract Gay Men and Physically Attractive Chinese Men. 21/Gay ichikun882 Introductions - New Users, Say "Hello" Today and Get $25! 8 March 10th, 2015 03:46 PM
Hello! Should gay men use female mones? Are gay pheromones accurate? -34/M/Singapore garygoh Introductions - New Users, Say "Hello" Today and Get $25! 25 March 2nd, 2015 06:57 AM

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +3. The time now is 06:00 AM.


©2004-2017 PheromoneTalk.com
(c) 2002-2015 Androtics Pheromone Research All Rights Reserved Internationally
Page generated in 0.38192 seconds with 18 queries