PDA

View Full Version : Testing IG Day 3 - Wow Very Interesting

thegentleman
August 8th, 2010, 01:35 PM
Day 3 of IG 2x each side of neck
Venue: Work

I work part-time at a Starbucks inside a grocery store here in Vegas. About 4x's a year we do fund raiser for various charities. During these fund raisers I am always either 1st or 2nd place in % of customers donating. We are supposed to get at least 20%. I am consistently in the 20-30% range.

The store manager tells me that I am around the 49% range, and this is all began when I was doing 1x spray.

As I ramped up the dosage to find that sweet spot, I was on day 3 of testing at 2x when I hit 67% of customers donating :eek:, to finish the week at 52% of my customers donating.:D

My boss is just bragging to anyone and everyone, even I was amazed. However, this is what I noticed. When it came time to ask "would you like to donate X amount to MDA today?" I wasn't getting the typical rolling eyes, exasperated "sure" response. What I was getting was this almost emphatic, "yeah!." I usually just have people round up to the next dollar amount, but many people are just saying, "go ahead and add another dollar to that."

I wonder what would happen if I was testing IH...LOL

I'm also interested in seeing what my numbers were today without any mones as it is my "day off" from testing.

I'll be starting 3 sprays tomorrow, can't wait to see what happens then.

MVKBUGATTI
August 8th, 2010, 04:25 PM
[quote=thegentleman;348076]Day 3 of IG 2x each side of neck
Venue: Work

I work part-time at a Starbucks inside a grocery store here in Vegas. About 4x's a year we do fund raiser for various charities. During these fund raisers I am always either 1st or 2nd place in % of customers donating. We are supposed to get at least 20%. I am consistently in the 20-30% range.

The store manager tells me that I am around the 49% range, and this is all began when I was doing 1x spray.

As I ramped up the dosage to find that sweet spot, I was on day 3 of testing at 2x when I hit 67% of customers donating :eek:, to finish the week at 52% of my customers donating.:D
quote]

Outstanding!- And all for a worthy cause.

thegentleman
August 8th, 2010, 09:01 PM
Outstanding!- And all for a worthy cause.

Thanks! And I appreciate the nomination. :)