PDA

View Full Version : Hello From Canada

cashmoney
January 8th, 2007, 03:53 AM
Hello my name is Justin, Im from Manitoba, Canada. I am relatively new to pheromones and still waiting for my first order of Androstenone from EBay, then while researching Pheromones I found this site :D. If Pheromones really do as described this is going be one HUGE market in the near future. I got to get in on it. :rolleyes:

BlazingAzn88
January 8th, 2007, 04:19 AM
Hey, hows it going Justin? Yea. it does look like a huge market doesnt it? however, how will the public feel about it. Either way, we are all pioneers at this. O since your new at this Pheromone stuff, i suggest you get Instant Shine. It's the backbone to most of my mixes and its great for when you just feel like crap. Good luck mate

cashmoney
January 8th, 2007, 04:23 AM
Is Instant Shine gender specific, like does it work on both sexes. Will i get the same results from smelling it on myself? I want to know what pheromones really do and i would like a product that would work on myself too, without purchasing a womens product lol.

P.S how do i get my 15$ discount?

Jasmin
January 8th, 2007, 06:43 AM
Hey cashmoney

You've been sent your gift certificate. Take a look in your email box!

Instant Shine is wearable by both males and females. You'll feel euphoric and on top of your game. It's the backbone to a lot of people's mixes!